• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

10 Ways We Are Being Tracked, Traced, and Databased

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
:ak47: Get the revolution started.

Disclaimer
For any law enforcement officers this post was made in jest. I love Big Brother, he makes me feel safe. Thank you in advance.
P.S. No need to track me, I am of no importance. Long live the New World Order.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Hey, Big Brother!

... Did you see that?

Yeah. Don't fuck with me. It'll be worse next time.

There was of course no way of knowing whether you were being watched at any given moment. How often, or on what system, the Thought Police plugged in on any individual wire was guesswork. It was even conceivable that they watched everybody all the time. But at any rate they could plug in your wire whenever they wanted to. You had to live—did live, from habit that became instinct—in the assumption that every sound you made was overheard, and, except in darkness, every movement scrutinized.
as stated by george orwell, so you can act as if they're not watching (cuz they're probably not at any given moment) or spend your entire life thinking and acting as if they're focused upon you every moment of the day :D

So my neighbor who likes to stand out in his yard in his underwear with malt liquor and shout obscenities at the satellites above him was telling the truth?

You might be tomorrow :dunno:

Nah, give it at least 300yds!

Give em a sporting chance while going undetected. :thumbsup:

Well...there is just something about the unmistakable message sent by mangling a target with buckshot.:2 cents:

Then why haven't I been contacted after taking a crap behind that one store in broad daylight?

Meh. I'm not doing anything illegal. Go ahead, inject the tracking bug into my neck. Whatever.

Its not the criminals that they are interested in... Otherwise no need for this war on privacy. And dont forget, you are guilty until you are proven innocent. The world consists of the convicted, and the not yet convicted citizens. So at the end of the day it is the criminals they are interested in...

Its not the criminals that they are interested in... Otherwise no need for this war on privacy. And dont forget, you are guilty until you are proven innocent. The world consists of the convicted, and the not yet convicted citizens. So at the end of the day it is the criminals they are interested in...

You really need to get high and laid. That is all.