• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

10 Fastest Cars of 2011

Hahahah yeah ok you got me there :) to be honest there are some of the mentioned here as well but you can see their diesel versions quite more often. And especially speaking of Mercedes is quite more possible to read AMG55 or AMG63 on the petrol versions of their cars instead of 500 for example. And there is quite normal reason for that if i calculate it right a gallon here cost around 8$ so 15mpg is... lets say not good for everyday in traffic vehicle. Maybe this is one of the main reason most of the cars in Europe to be 4 cylinders 2000cc or less and most of them to be diesel :) and let me give example:
AUDI Q7 V12 TDI - 500 HP, 1000Nm torque, 0-62 in 5.5 sec... 21MPG
Audi A8 4.2 TDI - 350HP, 800Nm torque, 0-62 in 5.5 sec... 31MPG ;)

Really?? You mean to tell me you puss...err people don't drive S550s, E500s, 745/750s, etc., etc., etc. there??

Would be strange indeed since that's where the things come from...:confused:

Or do you mean to tell me you porcupines are forcing all of your V8s and V12s on us poor, dumb 'Marrcans???:mad: (Keep 'em coming!:elaugh:)

mmm not to confuse you - that was mixed cycles the extra-urban are as follows 25 and 38 MPG so its... low

Hahahah yeah ok you got me there :) to be honest there are some of the mentioned here as well but you can see their diesel versions quite more often. And especially speaking of Mercedes is quite more possible to read AMG55 or AMG63 on the petrol versions of their cars instead of 500 for example. And there is quite normal reason for that if i calculate it right a gallon here cost around 8$ so 15mpg is... lets say not good for everyday in traffic vehicle. Maybe this is one of the main reason most of the cars in Europe to be 4 cylinders 2000cc or less and most of them to be diesel :) and let me give example:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
how can you have a list of fastest cars and NOT include the veyron?

Hahahah yeah ok you got me there :)
:hatsoff: (My pleasure.)
And especially speaking of Mercedes is quite more possible to read AMG55 or AMG63 on the petrol versions of their cars instead of 500 for example.
:dunno: That's even more confusing then. 'You people' are more inclined to drive the hopped up versions of Mercedes V8 and V12 but at the same time you're more 'petrol' conscious than your 'Marrcan counters??

:dunno: What is the curb weight of the SUV versus that of the sedan??

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
No offence but they are all pointless cars, impractical and uncomfortable.

Really? I take it you're not a "car guy". :D You're entitled to your opinion. And that's OK. That's why they build the Ford Focus, the Chevy Cruze, Toyota Camrys and Honda Civics. Some people just want to get from point A to point B and don't care what they drive.

As for the list, it's pretty good. I don't care for the Jag XFR's styling, just because it doesn't look like a Jag. To me it looks like a really nice Volvo. But it is a really well made, comfortable, luxurious, fast as hell, grand touring sedan. But to be fair to the XF, I don't like the new styling direction of any of the new Jags. The new XK isn't nearly as attractive as the Aston DB series. And the XJ no longer looks anything like a Jag to me. The XF is a better car, but I liked to S-type's styling better. And the R edition of that car was also pretty damn quick.

Also, I'm kind of surprised that neither the Mitsubishi Evo nor the Subarau WRX/STI made the list. If I'm not mistaken, both of the current editions of those cars are in the 4 second 0-60 range. They're road course/curvy road monsters. And I think both can still be had for less than 40 grand.

Good choice on the Shelby GT500. Helluva car for the money. But the Vette should have also made the list, IMO. Also a great performance/$ car.

Really? I take it you're not a "car guy". :D You're entitled to your opinion. And that's OK. That's why they build the Ford Focus, the Chevy Cruze, Toyota Camrys and Honda Civics. Some people just want to get from point A to point B and don't care what they drive.

As for the list, it's pretty good. I don't care for the Jag XFR's styling, just because it doesn't look like a Jag. To me it looks like a really nice Volvo. But it is a really well made, comfortable, luxurious, fast as hell, grand touring sedan. But to be fair to the XF, I don't like the new styling direction of any of the new Jags. The new XK isn't nearly as attractive as the Aston DB series. And the XJ no longer looks anything like a Jag to me. The XF is a better car, but I liked to S-type's styling better. And the R edition of that car was also pretty damn quick.

Also, I'm kind of surprised that neither the Mitsubishi Evo nor the Subarau WRX/STI made the list. If I'm not mistaken, both of the current editions of those cars are in the 4 second 0-60 range. They're road course/curvy road monsters. And I think both can still be had for less than 40 grand.

Good choice on the Shelby GT500. Helluva car for the money. But the Vette should have also made the list, IMO. Also a great performance/$ car.

Yeah...I never saw the point of having cars with different body types or colors either.:rolleyes: :1orglaugh Pretty pointless to have a car in a different color ya know.:angels:

the SUV is almost 50% heavier 5800lb vs 4000lb + aerodynamics.

And I guess it's not just so confusing as you say let's say that if you want a hell of a luxurious vehicle and you have 3 general options
1. to run fast and get long millage with less refills
2. to run the same speed but burn the fuel as hell
3. to run as hell, to sound as hell to burn as hell and all the chick to know you as the guy with the AMG ...
I think you gonna pick option 1 or option 3 :)

:hatsoff: (My pleasure.)

:dunno: That's even more confusing then. 'You people' are more inclined to drive the hopped up versions of Mercedes V8 and V12 but at the same time you're more 'petrol' conscious than your 'Marrcan counters??

:dunno: What is the curb weight of the SUV versus that of the sedan??

the SUV is almost 50% heavier 5800lb vs 4000lb + aerodynamics.

And I guess it's not just so confusing as you say let's say that if you want a hell of a luxurious vehicle and you have 3 general options
1. to run fast and get long millage with less refills
2. to run the same speed but burn the fuel as hell
3. to run as hell, to sound as hell to burn as hell and all the chick to know you as the guy with the AMG ...
I think you gonna pick option 1 or option 3 :)

Except it's not just that simple as AMG denotes more $$$ or Euros (or whatever you're spending over there these days).