• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

10 Fastest Cars of 2011

A few from the list..
SS-10-Fastest-Cars-2011-Mustang_234614.jpg
SS-10-Fastest-Cars-2011-Cadillac_230355.jpg
SS-10-Fastest-Cars-2011-Corvette_230511.jpg

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/10-fastest-cars-of-2011-20110913-151712.html?page=2

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Two reasons why I love the Audi:

1: Yeah, I am german

2: Damn does it look awesome!

Ok that is quite incorrect cause I can quickly add 3 more competitors skipping purposely the 2.5sec Bugatti Veyron. So there are they - Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 (0-62 in 2.9sec), Koenigsegg Agera R (0-62 in 2.9sec), Pagani Zonda R - its 2009 model but still the specs of the new one are unknown to me (0-62 in 2.7sec)... oh yeah and the Lambo cost just little more than 300K ;) the cheapest of them all

Ok that is quite incorrect cause I can quickly add 3 more competitors skipping purposely the 2.5sec Bugatti Veyron. So there are they - Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 (0-62 in 2.9sec), Koenigsegg Agera R (0-62 in 2.9sec), Pagani Zonda R - its 2009 model but still the specs of the new one are unknown to me (0-62 in 2.7sec)... oh yeah and the Lambo cost just little more than 300K ;) the cheapest of them all

Yeah.....I think the intent of the article was not to just name the fastest cars a person could own, but to name the fastest cars a person who is not raking in a million dollars a year could own. I believe the aim was to give the average joes something that is a bit more feasible. The GTR, for example, would require that someone with good credit bring in a gross yearly salary of over 200K. Not average joe money by any means, but still a far cry from emmy award winning rapper money.:2 cents:

Two reasons why I love the Audi:

1: Yeah, I am german

2: Damn does it look awesome!

Agreed. I had an S5 until earlier this year, loved that car. But it started having suspension issues and they could not figure out how to fix it; otherwise, I'd still be driving it!

Yeah.....I think the intent of the article was not to just name the fastest cars a person could own, but to name the fastest cars a person who is not raking in a million dollars a year could own. I believe the aim was to give the average joes something that is a bit more feasible. The GTR, for example, would require that someone with good credit bring in a gross yearly salary of over 200K. Not average joe money by any means, but still a far cry from emmy award winning rapper money.:2 cents:

Yeah, when I looked at the list I immediately realized they were excluding supercars.

lol yeah... come on guys you can't be serious :) I am agree that Mercedes, BMW, Mustang or even Cadillac could be considered as expensive sport cars that average joes could have ambition to put in his garage but come on R8!!! Porsche 911 Turbo!!! those cars easily exceed 200 000 EUR in Europe just playing a little with the options menu, and not to mention the Bentley Continental Supersports which is more-less the same price as the Lamborghini Aventador. So yes there are supercars in the list and out of it. The point is that this is not fastest 10 at all or maybe some of them could be included in fastest 10 up to let say 100K or any price you pick :)

Yeah, when I looked at the list I immediately realized they were excluding.

lol yeah... come on guys you can't be serious :) I am agree that Mercedes, BMW, Mustang or even Cadillac could be considered as expensive sport cars that average joes could have ambition to put in his garage but come on R8!!! Porsche 911 Turbo!!! those cars easily exceed 200 000 EUR in Europe just playing a little with the options menu, and not to mention the Bentley Continental Supersports which is more-less the same price as the Lamborghini Aventador. So yes there are supercars in the list and out of it. The point is that this is not fastest 10 at all or maybe some of them could be included in fastest 10 up to let say 100K or any price you pick :)

Those are not considered in the 'supercar' class though. So the title of the article was a little off. :dunno: But there are separate lists for supercars...

i love it when i see people driving theses cars in busy traffic in the city, i doubt they have ever even come close to the cars top speed

yeah it's not about to torture yourself in the traffic lol you should love that monsters to drive them :) it's in the blood.... and they are made for that - people can hate them or love them, but bypassing them pfff I think it's impossible to stay insensitive ;)

i love it when i see people driving theses cars in busy traffic in the city, i doubt they have ever even come close to the cars top speed

yeah it's not about to torture yourself in the traffic lol you should love that monsters to drive them :) it's in the blood.... and they are made for that - people can hate them or love them, but bypassing them pfff I think it's impossible to stay insensitive ;)

Would you two be equally surprised to never see a 4-wheel drive Cadillac Escalade on chrome wheels "4 wheeling" as you would to never see a Cadillac CTS-V never hit top speed but occasionally sit next to you in traffic?:dunno:

mmmm... I really have to admit that I am not sure I saw any of them at all... not that they are not big enough to be seen but.. yaeh maybe they are not so popular in Europe lol
cause you may know here to drive something bigger than V6 without saying Diesel or looking at least like R8 is quite... rare choice :) exuding all cars signet with M or AMG

oh and yes something to think about... the highways in Germany - no speed limits ;)

Would you two be equally surprised to never see a 4-wheel drive Cadillac Escalade on chrome wheels "4 wheeling" as you would to never see a Cadillac CTS-V never hit top speed but occasionally sit next to you in traffic?:dunno:

mmmm... I really have to admit that I am not sure I saw any of them at all... not that they are not big enough to be seen but.. yaeh maybe they are not so popular in Europe lol
cause you may know here to drive something bigger than V6 without saying Diesel or looking at least like R8 is quite... rare choice :) exuding all cars signet with M or AMG

oh and yes something to think about... the highways in Germany - no speed limits ;)

Really?? You mean to tell me you puss...err people don't drive S550s, E500s, 745/750s, etc., etc., etc. there??

Would be strange indeed since that's where the things come from...:confused:

Or do you mean to tell me you porcupines are forcing all of your V8s and V12s on us poor, dumb 'Marrcans???:mad: (Keep 'em coming!:elaugh:)