• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

1 year old, 180 lb. Tiger Found Slain in Dallas Suburb

Facetious

Moderated
Dead Tiger Found On Texas Roadside Might Be A Pet

DALLAS (CBS) ― On Christmas morning, the City of Dallas received a call that led to a strange investigation.

The caller told officials they had found a female Bengal tiger left for dead near the Madison Point Apartments, reports CBS station KTVT-TV.

Dallas Zoo veterinarian Dr. Thomas Alvarado performed a necropsy, an autopsy for animals. He found five gunshot wounds, including one in the head and one in the thorax.

The tiger was nearly 6 feet long and weighed about 180 pounds. Zoo officials believe it is a Bengal tiger and was "fairly young," Eckert said. It appeared to have been in good health before being shot, although it hadn't eaten in about a day.

"It had a collar with a leash on it. It was de-clawed, but still had all of its teeth. So somebody had it as a pet or some other situation like that," said Dallas Zoo spokesperson Chuck Siegel.

Officials believe the tiger was illegally kept, violently killed and unlawfully dumped on a city street.

Louis Dorfman runs the International Exotic Animal Sanctuary in Boyd, Texas. He says the killing may be the result of an often seen scenario.

"This is a horrible example of what humans are capable of," said Dorfman. "Somebody out there thought they were going to make a pet out of this animal. These are never pets."

The Department of Agriculture is overseeing the investigation.
:mad:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:mad:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:mad:

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/latestnews/stories/wfaa071227_mo_deadtiger.5a000ade.html

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
This tiger slaying shit has got to stop! 3 already endangered species, now killed by MAN in the past week! Seriously fucking stop!
:thefinger

I happen to love tigers and at the rate we're killing the captive ones, I may never get to see one alive again! :(

Anyone who kills an animal in this type of manner needs to be killed in the same manner. No monetary fine, no six-month-slap-on-the-wrist jail time. Death. End of story.

These stories make me so sad..:crying:

Tigers are such majestic, noble creatures...I can't understand why anyone would want to kill them.

Now I'm not saying I want one as a pet or anything...they're wild animals still, regardless of much a trainer "tames" them...but that's just cruel. Cruel and heartless. :2 cents:

I can't imagine what would make a person want to kill such a beautiful animal. People are really sick.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
:pops Kung Pow: Enter The Fist into the dvd drive:

One second, I'm fast forwarding to my quote-post.

:holds finger up: Just a sec.. :click click:

Yes. The YouTube. Searching... MadNeko998..

Kung Pow.. Yes. The bad guy. :click: Part five.

'Tiger. Tiger. Hm. Tigertigertiger.. Birdy!'

bigbadbrody

Banned
Paying the price of what the other tiger did

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
The other tiger already paid for acting on instinct! That zoo fucked up and the kids were taunting her! I think they got what they deserved!

I also guess I don't kneed to tell anybody how stupid keeping a tiger as a pet is. It doesn't seem like there is too much good to say about the person that killed it.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
The owner couldn't have taken the tiger to their local zoo?

Instead they have to murder the tiger. Hopefully they find the murderer.

georges

Staff member
I do hope they prosecute death penalty for the murderer.

As mentioned by some in this post, I wish people would get the death penalty for brutally killing innocent animals. This tiger was another needless victim of man's curiosity and brutality.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Nnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably thought it was cute as a cub, but then it grew up.

Or they're just assholes.

Or used it to guard a drug house.

...Or something.