• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Ace Bandage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahhhh. You repped me over the 100k hump. I never thought this day would come. I feel so relieved.
    :D I'm just busting chops, They are still the AFC faves til dethroned....just the Saints destiny this year, nothing more! :hatsoff:
    :( You told me they'll win! I'm too sad and disappointed right now to punish you, but I'll get back to you! Of course you can bend over already! ;)
    How come you're so confident? The Saints were pretty good this season!

I hope you are right, 'cause I really like the Colts and Peyton! (Even though I'd also like to punish you!) :D
    That was actually supposed to be a threat! I want the Colts to win today! If not YOU will have to face my punishment! :D
    One place around me has dollar pint drafts every Sunday. Yup. I was mainly just enjoying busting your Colts balls this past week :hatsoff:
    I was going to say b-dubs but didn't know if you would know what I meant or not. I went there a few weeks ago and just one bottle of beer is $3.50 each. Yeah. There were a lot of annoying people that night too. Mainly all young whippersnappers who think the more obnoxious and loud they are the better their reputation is... who knows. I know someone from Indianapolis and a big Colt fan. I might go cheer on with him in the quietness of a home.
    I'm thinking of maybe going to some local place. I don't know. I hate Buffalo Wild Wings and only couple places will be somewhat bearable considering it is Superbowl weekend. Most places are overpriced big time and/or noisy and full of simpletons who don't know when enough is enough on both noise and drinking.
    Next state over from you. I wasn't going to let any thing keep me from going but level 3 is no body on the road. At least the parts I need to go to are level 3. Most places are level 2, following 1. Damn. Of all weekends this snowstorm hit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…