• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
LucyOHara
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The day is good even though it's raining in CA right now. Hope your day is good too.
    Thank you for the rep! I consider raising a laugh from a nutter like your good self to be a feather in my cap. :heart:
    You're welcome. I think that was just released today. Can't wait. And thanks for the rep as always :glugglug:
    PART 2..................I know you'd wanna go because of her but if you would go to be with both is something only you know what you would do. So just because she may seem straight, and she may be, when women are young and have sexual energy and desires they don't have later in life......ya never know! Not sure if you have been there when it is Summer time and hot, if not - maybe next Summer come in wearing Daisy Dukes and a Halter Top and see her reaction. You just might be pleased/surprised......
    YOU NEVER KNOW! Seriously. You might be right but.............. I went to a Strip Club one time with a model friend who has posed for playboy - not the magazine but was a Cyber Girl. She is HOT! EVERY SINGLE STRIPPER THERE made a BEELINE to her - not knowing who she was - just that she was hot and one of the few women there. The rest of us, guys, could have been on fire or tossing $100 bills around like M&Ms and the strippers wouldn't have known we were there - they ALL wanted to get the attention of my friend. One "won out" and took my friend into the back for a private dance and I can only imagine what happened back there. This one might be straight, but sometimes when she is with a truly beautiful woman like yourself - she isn't as straight as you might think. Don't know what you would do if she asked - but if her guy has seen you - maybe...just maybe.....he might ask her to see if you are interested in joining them one night back at their place
    Thanks. Not like I signed up for the opportunity to survive, but it's what I am doing. And dreaming about your gorgeous redheaded body...(sorry, went lame pervert on you).
    Thank YOU! I will try and reign in the love, hearts and adoration, or at the very least, keep it in my pants. :heart:
    The kind of something two willing and anagram-adapt people could get down to, right? :D

Thanks for the rep. :hatsoff:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…