• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Ace Bandage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thought you'd find this funny.

Are you drinking away your sorrows?

Irish looked like shit today, so many penalties. Purdue nearly took it. Tough game.
    Gratz to HB for the siggy link!

Signature girls are: Dani Mathers, Jennie Reid, Katie Carroll, and Megan Medellin

Link: ht tp://fuskator.com/thumbs/788IIhC6B-/4+girls_babe_deffki_FFFF_playboy_shaved_teen.html

(remove the space)
    You should suggest this approach to your favourite for Students' Council president at school this year:

ht
    tp://thechive.com/2012/
    08/14/ben-ammons-for-class-president-9-photos/
    You have the right to not agree with me. That is the one of the great things with this world (at least where we are living). That thinner women has became more and more of todays ideal is a fact. Just go back in history and see for youself. Gay people are one of the reasons to that. And like I said before, there are tons of sources so you can read all night about it. And obviously you do give a fuck about what i'm saying otherwise you would of just had ignored me right? ;) Some people might think that what i'm saying is crazy and some wont. People thought Einstein was crazy as well. I'm an open minded person so if you wanna tell me why that i'm saying is wrong i'm glad to listen.

Also, I said in the thread that thinner women can be nice as well. Annika Albrite, Remy Lacroix, Gracie Glam etc etc are all fantastic women. But a body like Heidi Spencer is nothing I would want as an ideal in this world. And thanks for telling me how to save a copy of a sent message.
    Thanks for the rep! I'm sure that dude ONLY likes one kind of beer, one type of car, one style of music. More the pity for fools like that.
    Thanks...it was actually a lot of fun to write that one, as well as my rebuttal to his attempted rebuttal.
    It is really too bad, because I do know a lot of Cardinal fans (Jaggar) who know their stuff.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…