M M Member442 Nov 17, 2010 The girls are good. My tummy hurts a bit to day. I'm hoping it's something I ate. I can not get sick I have to much to do.
The girls are good. My tummy hurts a bit to day. I'm hoping it's something I ate. I can not get sick I have to much to do.
M M Member442 Nov 17, 2010 Thank you Maley. I was just about to tell you Happy Hump Day. Great minds think alike How are you?
Born2Jizz Nov 15, 2010 Idk! :dunno: We had words about Stella and the Boom! We didn't talk for like 2 weeks... :dunno::******::******: Sidebar- WHEN are you going to send me your address?! :dunno: X-mas is rapidly approaching!!! 2nd Sidebar-Night friend! :wave2:
Idk! :dunno: We had words about Stella and the Boom! We didn't talk for like 2 weeks... :dunno::******::******: Sidebar- WHEN are you going to send me your address?! :dunno: X-mas is rapidly approaching!!! 2nd Sidebar-Night friend! :wave2:
Born2Jizz Nov 15, 2010 Missing you! I'm sorry we were mad at each other.... :******::shy::******: :iloveyou: :dunno:
Born2Jizz Nov 15, 2010 I wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv ooo!!!!!!!!!:lovecoupl:kiss::iloveyou::iloveyou: :iloveyou::glugglug:
I wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv ooo!!!!!!!!!:lovecoupl:kiss::iloveyou::iloveyou: :iloveyou::glugglug:
M M Member442 Nov 12, 2010 I know. Well I need to get going shortly. Have a great weekend just in case I don't get back on. Later Maley:kiss:
I know. Well I need to get going shortly. Have a great weekend just in case I don't get back on. Later Maley:kiss:
M M Member442 Nov 12, 2010 That's great. I'm sure you did alright. I do horrible on test. I'd have like a 90 % average all year in school then take the exams and end the class with a 70%
That's great. I'm sure you did alright. I do horrible on test. I'd have like a 90 % average all year in school then take the exams and end the class with a 70%
M M Member442 Nov 12, 2010 It's all good and thank you. :kiss: We are pretty good. They are getting more and more excited about Christmas everyday.
It's all good and thank you. :kiss: We are pretty good. They are getting more and more excited about Christmas everyday.