This is a cultural and biological issue I think.
The man is inseminator, a woman is a household object.
man has a dick and sperm, woman has a vagina and eggs

This is a cultural and biological issue I think.
The man is inseminator, a woman is a household object.
Well, I know if I were President of the greatest country in the world aka The United States of America; I would accuse Finland for having Weapons of Mass Destruction and Nuke the fuck out of them. All because "ASS-SORRY" is from there.
Good luck getting any offensive action done with O in power. Just look at Iran being allowed to become nuclear.Well, I know if I were President of the greatest country in the world aka The United States of America; I would accuse Finland for having Weapons of Mass Destruction and Nuke the fuck out of them. All because "ASS-SORRY" is from there.
Finnish Americans may not like that kinda of idea.
We'll just link a few of your and 288gto's posts in a mass email to the Finnish-American Organization, and I'm sure they'd approve enmasse.
I believe that America's Finnish people (amount; 623 573) are on my side and they have a lot more influence than you have.
So back off Mexican boy. :ignore: