Isolated Guitar Tracks

Shifty

O.G.
... are awesome. :banger:

And now, at random:

Bark At The Moon - Jake E Lee


Beat It (Solo) - Eddie Van Halen


I Don't Know - Randy Rhoads


Welcome to the Jungle - Slash and Izzy Stradlin


2 Minutes To Midnight - Dave Murray and Adrian Smith
 
Here goes. I saw these on youtube recently. I don't know if my post here is related to your thread, and although they are both a bit long...

Two George Harrison classics. Courtesy of George Martin's work. ;)

... Enjoy! :thumbsup:



 
... are awesome. :banger:

And now, at random:

Bark At The Moon - Jake E Lee




Beat It (Solo) - Eddie Van Halen


I Don't Know - Randy Rhoads


Welcome to the Jungle - Slash and Izzy Stradlin


2 Minutes To Midnight - Dave Murray and Adrian Smith

Great songs, specially Iron Maiden.
 
Love Jake E. Lee and feel that he was somewhat underrated. His post Ozzy band Badlands never got they recognition they deserved.

Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

R.I.P Ray Gillen
 
I've always felt like Jerry Cantrell is undervalued as a guitarist, and maybe as a musician in general. He definitely helped make Alice in Chains what it was (and still is) and his solo work is nothing to shake a stick at.



You've got to appreciate Mark Knopfler's sheer skill as a fingerstyle guitarist, there's nobody quite like him and there never will be.

 
Love Jake E. Lee and feel that he was somewhat underrated. His post Ozzy band Badlands never got they recognition they deserved.

Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

R.I.P Ray Gillen

Agreed especially with the "R.I.P Ray Gillen" part. I really like the demo he did for Sabbath. I like Tony Martin also.

Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
 
I've always felt like Jerry Cantrell is undervalued as a guitarist, and maybe as a musician in general. He definitely helped make Alice in Chains what it was (and still is) and his solo work is nothing to shake a stick at.

I'd rep you if FreeOnes would let me. I would also add Chris DeGarmo to the undervalued guitarist list.
 
It is obvious how big a part that Cantrell plays in Alice In Chains as evidenced in his solo albums. There are some songs that sound like AIC.
 
I always go back to David (Mr. Gilmore), on "Echoes" off Pompei :bowdown: ;)



Meanwhile, let's see if we can find out anything with Frank Zappa on Shut up 'N Play Yer Guitar and Shut Up 'N Play Yer Guitar Some More with his protege, Steven Vai. :)

Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
 
Back
Top