Name The Movie title....PLEASE

It is a movie from either the 80's or 90's. Its about a woman that can only climax in her dreams. I think the title starts with "Blue..." but I cant remember. There is a scene with a blonde wearing a red trucker hat as a plumber. Pale skin, big booty. They bang on the island in the kitchen. I dunno, at least this is all I can or think I remember. Anyhelp would be awesome. Thanks in advance and REP to who ever gets me the title.
 
sorry to hijack your thread,I am also looking for a movie name:

movie has a school scene where a depressed fat girl brought some cookies from home for some kind of school party.there was a different color cookie by her side,which on asking she said something like 'its a special cokie,for me only'.and after some time she would eat that cookie and die.that was poisonous cookie and she planned to **** herself that way.
 
sorry to hijack your thread,I am also looking for a movie name:

movie has a school scene where a depressed fat girl brought some cookies from home for some kind of school party.there was a different color cookie by her side,which on asking she said something like 'its a special cokie,for me only'.and after some time she would eat that cookie and die.that was poisonous cookie and she planned to **** herself that way.

any idea anyone?
 
^I hope you get snakes in your pants :)

no man, i seriously want to know the second movie name,i am looking for it for a very long time now :(
 
Back
Top