Tiffany Doll Verified Performer Mar 17, 2012 #1 I hope that nobody put this pic, now you won't forget to turn off the light Attachments 298283_10150885724870118_682170117_21118804_1655439078_n.jpg 29.8 KB · Views: 201
Mr. Numb3rs Mar 17, 2012 #2 Premium Image Content Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread Upgrade to Premium
Tiffany Doll Verified Performer Mar 18, 2012 #7 Rfanq said: This will save the world from global warming! Click to expand... You're right, politician should talk about global warming on this way.
Rfanq said: This will save the world from global warming! Click to expand... You're right, politician should talk about global warming on this way.
R redhotgorillausa Apr 18, 2012 #8 Tiffany Doll said: I hope that nobody put this pic, now you won't forget to turn off the light Click to expand... You make a good point.
Tiffany Doll said: I hope that nobody put this pic, now you won't forget to turn off the light Click to expand... You make a good point.