Girls with short thumbs

Hi folks.
I'm looking for girls with short thumbs (you all know the discuss about megan fox?) As far as I know they do have them (at least one):

- Hannah Hunter
- Valerie (sapphicerotica)
- Laila (sapphicerotica)
- Vera (townflash)
- Briana (nubiles) / Nutella (virginoff)
- Chloe A. (Met-Art)
- Strawberry Sandy / Elvira (Fem-Joy)
- Ofeliya (JustTeenSite) / Eva-Marie (Fem-Joy) / Nyama (MeT / ********)
- Lena, blonde (JustTeenSite) / Angel (TorontoAmateurs / 1by-day) / Leena (domai) / Odele
- Sunny Mabrey (actress)
- Anne Heche (actress)
- Jacquie Wang (Body builder)
- Jessica Dunphy (US actress)
- Judith Godreche (French actress)
- Cay Helmich (German actress)
- Kristen van Dernoot (German model)
- Abbi Rajasekhar (US singer)
- Ulrike Frank (German actress)
- Malin Akerman (Canadian actress, singer, model)
- Mari Hoshino (Chinese actress, model, singer)
- Erinn Allison (US actess)
- Randi Wright (US pornstar)
- Shay Sweet (US pornstar)
- Tabitha Stern (US pornstar)
- Tory Mussett (US actress)
- Ashley Lyn Cafagna (US actress)
- Hannah Hunter (Hungarian pornstar)
- Next Door Nikki (US pornstar)
- Jenni Carmichael (US pornstar)
- Anna Walton (actress)
- Cornelia Gröschel (German actress)
- Christina Große (German Aactress)
- Vittoria Puccini (Italian actress)
- Tessa Dunlop (US host)
- Kelly Johns (US actress)
- Isis Taylor (US pornstar)

Anyone knows other ones? Thanks for your help

LeeMajors


P.S.: "Thanks" for every ":wtf:"-comment ... I don't care about having a weird fetish ...
 
Well, that's quite a list you got there son. I wish you luck on your quest. Me? I'm sorry to say that I don't really notice the thumbs. If it makes you feel better, I'll start looking. If I can remember.
 
Is "short thumb" some new expression for a big clitoris?

I prefer to call them "ping pong paddle" thumbs...

Premium Link Upgrade
*EDIT* Do not hotlink
Megan Fox, *sigh* I can handle her idiocy, as her looks are a fair trade-off, but those thumbs... :eeew:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My girlfriend's right thumb is shorter than her left. She says it's known a the "********'s thumb," and it supposedly denotes a passionate personality.
 
If you're looking at thumbs while watching porn, you're doing it wrong.
 
Back
Top