Who the fuck is that?
Who the fuck is that?
Yes, I've been playing Ready to Die, Life After Death and even Junior MAFIA in the car all day today.
"It don't make sense going to heaven with the goody goodies, dressed in white, I like black timbs and black hoodies."
The term, "the greatest of all time" is overused, but Christopher Wallace was on another planet to the other rappers and that includes Nas.
RIP BIG POPPA :bowdown:
they are having a biggie tribute all day on hot 97 fm, right now they are playing the big & jay z classic!
R.i.p. Notorious big
Premium Link Upgrade
& he was ****. Are there any more bullets left for P Diddy?He is known as The Notorious B.I.G, a rapper from NYC who was a member of P Diddy's musical entourage.
What the fuck does that actually mean?!?...And it was all true! He talked about it and lived it. A lot of cats talk about swag, a lot of cats talk about being the realest, a lot of cats talk about being the best, but Biggie was all of those things. His two ablbums he released while still living crushes 98% of damn near any other rappers whole catalog. He was truly the Julius Ceasar of rap.
R.I.P.