Cumming While ******

Has anyone ever cum while ******** to the point of waking up? The other night I was ****** and I do remember having a dream which included bree olson. She wouldn't let me penetrate her though :******: , just suck the titties :). It wasn't your usual sex dream though that you remember only feeling real, it was real. I actually woke up spasming, and I couldn't really believe that I actually came so I went to check and sure enough it was a mess. I think a combination of the dream arousal along with positioning in my pants led to enough friction to actual cum while ******. Definitely a weird, but altogether good experience lol. Anyone else have this happen?
 
So, Lexi Belle isn't really sneaking into my bedroom in the middle of the night and blowing me? Well, son of a bitch!!! :mad:
 
Back
Top