I iluvlolly Apr 10, 2009 #2,401 OMG! What an amazing photo shoot that must have been! Sandra, many many thanks!!! :lovecoupl
Gonzalo Apr 10, 2009 #2,403 maleonetwo said: Sandra Snake Premium Link Upgrade :lovecoupl Click to expand... Thanks! And, like often, there is some more: Simply change the 03 in the URL to 01 and 02. Perhaps the soundtrack, especially of the first two videos, should be reconsidered. I think that was not the most fortunate choice.
maleonetwo said: Sandra Snake Premium Link Upgrade :lovecoupl Click to expand... Thanks! And, like often, there is some more: Simply change the 03 in the URL to 01 and 02. Perhaps the soundtrack, especially of the first two videos, should be reconsidered. I think that was not the most fortunate choice.
Sandra Shine Verified Performer Apr 11, 2009 #2,404 iluvlolly said: OMG! What an amazing photo shoot that must have been! Sandra, many many thanks!!! :lovecoupl Click to expand... Thanks What do you say on this? Premium Link Upgrade
iluvlolly said: OMG! What an amazing photo shoot that must have been! Sandra, many many thanks!!! :lovecoupl Click to expand... Thanks What do you say on this? Premium Link Upgrade
KingdomCum Apr 11, 2009 #2,405 Sandra Shine said: Thanks What do you say on this? Premium Link Upgrade Click to expand... nice keep up the good work
Sandra Shine said: Thanks What do you say on this? Premium Link Upgrade Click to expand... nice keep up the good work
P pikoc89 Apr 13, 2009 #2,410 Sandra Shine said: Thanks What do you say on this? Premium Link Upgrade Click to expand... Any more pussy closeups? This one is perfect!
Sandra Shine said: Thanks What do you say on this? Premium Link Upgrade Click to expand... Any more pussy closeups? This one is perfect!
thebear247 Apr 19, 2009 #2,414 digger72 said: Look hots and great Click to expand... i second that what a body and such a yummy looking pussy
digger72 said: Look hots and great Click to expand... i second that what a body and such a yummy looking pussy
Wainkerr99 Closed Account Apr 19, 2009 #2,415 It is so true one could have seen more of women fucking each other breast to clit in porn over the years. That is nice when they do that.
It is so true one could have seen more of women fucking each other breast to clit in porn over the years. That is nice when they do that.
M markus161 Apr 21, 2009 #2,416 Hi guys ! Sandra and Maria Bellucci inspired me to design a wallpaper : Premium Link Upgrade . It's simple but I hope you like it anyway.
Hi guys ! Sandra and Maria Bellucci inspired me to design a wallpaper : Premium Link Upgrade . It's simple but I hope you like it anyway.
Wainkerr99 Closed Account Apr 22, 2009 #2,419 EXCELLENT FIND! Congratulations. Thanks. I put your name down to rep.
Gonzalo Apr 23, 2009 #2,420 Wainkerr99 said: EXCELLENT FIND! Congratulations. Thanks. I put your name down to rep. Click to expand... My pleasure! EDIT: Ooops, probably it wasn't me who was meant (?). Sorry, if I wrote that by mistake! :o But, anyway: My pleasure!
Wainkerr99 said: EXCELLENT FIND! Congratulations. Thanks. I put your name down to rep. Click to expand... My pleasure! EDIT: Ooops, probably it wasn't me who was meant (?). Sorry, if I wrote that by mistake! :o But, anyway: My pleasure!