• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Zsanett Egerhazi / Sandy / Vega Vixen

Where was penetration footage edited out other than in "Finalmente Sandy (2005)" where from the motion you can assume she was getting fucked doggystyle even if the camera angle didn't explicitly show it?
there were a couple of early scenes she did with Mya Diamond and her-then husband (cameraman) in a POV GG/BG scene, where a few versions of the outtakes showed her sucking cock, but as she turned for doggystyle, they cut both the BTS and the filming cameras

there was also a DDF scene she did that had a similar crop in it

Sandy was a massive GG performer name, and I believe there were plans for an exclusive "BG DVD" that never panned out

^The scene I'm referring to in Finalmente Sandy is with Mya Diamond, you also see her explicitly suck and tug on the pov camera guy (and afaik she only did a handful of scenes like that). But it is the only scene I'm aware of where she is implied to be getting fucked even if the camera angle doesn't show it explicitly.

You're saying there was another early implied penetration scene like that with Mya Diamond, as well as on DDF? Do you have names/links for those scenes?

^The scene I'm referring to in Finalmente Sandy is with Mya Diamond, you also see her explicitly suck and tug on the pov camera guy (and afaik she only did a handful of scenes like that). But it is the only scene I'm aware of where she is implied to be getting fucked even if the camera angle doesn't show it explicitly.

You're saying there was another early implied penetration scene like that with Mya Diamond, as well as on DDF? Do you have names/links for those scenes?
Fight For The Bikers Rod is the only DDF one i know of. But its with Sarah Blue

Bypassing URL filter
old thelifeerotic set :-D
https://

Editor's note: don't bypass the URL filter.

Last edited by a moderator: