• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Zsanett Egerhazi / Sandy / Vega Vixen

If she's ever going to a do a real bg scene my guess is that it's going to be July 2011. She said she would never do one, but I think the US market dip combined with her sexual peaking and the onset of aging may collectively be the lynch pin. Anyone want to start a pool?

If she's ever going to a do a real bg scene my guess is that it's going to be July 2011. She said she would never do one, but I think the US market dip combined with her sexual peaking and the onset of aging may collectively be the lynch pin. Anyone want to start a pool?

I for one hope she sticks with the work she's currently doing.
Why does everyone want a model who happily does softcore to make the jump into hardcore? There are plenty of great babes that already do hc so why not watch them at work and leave Sandy to do what she does best.

And if she does go hc then everyone will want her to do anal, then dp's and then gangbangs. There's just no pleasing some people ;)

I for one hope she sticks with the work she's currently doing.
Why does everyone want a model who happily does softcore to make the jump into hardcore? There are plenty of great babes that already do hc so why not watch them at work and leave Sandy to do what she does best.

And if she does go hc then everyone will want her to do anal, then dp's and then gangbangs. There's just no pleasing some people ;)

I wouldn't necessarily call what she currently does "soft core" (anal fisting, giant dildos, blowjobs, watersports); quite frankly she engages in some very hard work. I would just like to see her with a man.

The energy between a man and a woman on screen is fundamentally different, and the role-playability for a male viewer is that much greater with the appropriate "stand-in." It's the breaking of new ground, which is the excitement of every "first." Of course people want to see it, perhaps not everyone, but I'd wager it's a sizable majority.

Some will want her to escalate, some won't; she's getting older and would be best to retire before people start to talk about the "old days." I would imagine that she's holding on to her b/g scene as a nest egg; do a couple of b/g scenes, perhaps an anal, and call it a wrap. If she has saved her money and not lived to high on the hog, there is no reason that she would have to continue her career into ever more extreme escapades.

If your happy with what's she's doing, how nice for you. For those of us who want more, we wait.

Thing is, she doesn't need to model to make money! She owns and runs 21sextury so doesn't need to do anything for that final nest egg payment.

As for getting older, does it really matter as her fans are also getting older. I find the older I get the more I'm drawn toward 30+ models over the newbies. She could still be modelling easily into her 40's. And, she's better looking now (even with the boob job) than she was when I first saw her.

Thing is, she doesn't need to model to make money! She owns and runs 21sextury so doesn't need to do anything for that final nest egg payment.

As for getting older, does it really matter as her fans are also getting older. I find the older I get the more I'm drawn toward 30+ models over the newbies. She could still be modelling easily into her 40's. And, she's better looking now (even with the boob job) than she was when I first saw her.

She is probably making enough off of 21stsextury, hence my "If" in the first post. "If" she is going to do hardcore it will be soon; there is a greater market for young women. She could wait till she's 40 but it would negatively impact her return on investment. I also agree with you that she looks great, but I disagree that she looks better now than she did. The implants, as with 99% of implants, did not make her look more attractive - it just gave her bigger, harder, stranger breasts.

I am not into older looking women, even though I think some women get sexier with age (I think this is more an effect of psychological maturity than a physical one). That's not to say that there aren't some gorgeous mature women in the business (Stormy still looks very good, in my opinion) but the fact is men are wired to find young, viable females that will afford them the greatest number of children. This translates into the perception of youth as beauty.

If you have sex or associate with predominantly mature women this can colour your association of what is beautiful and sexually interesting, but this is, as you noted, a function of your age and experience, and the majority of hot-blooded men are looking for youth, because they are not so conditioned and running on more or less pure instinct.