• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Zimbabwean Man Claims Prostitute Turned Into a Donkey

Sounds totally plausible

Zimbabwean Man Claims Prostitute Turned Into a Donkey

A Zimbabwean man has told a court that he hired a prostitute who transformed into a donkey during the night and that he is now "seriously in love" with the animal.

Sunday Moyo, 28, who has been charged with bestiality after being caught having sex with a donkey, told a court in Zvishavane that the donkey was in fact a prostitute he had hired earlier from a club, according to state media.

Police said they found Moyo having sex with a donkey tied to a tree outside his home in Zvishavane, a mining town near Masvingo, on Sunday at around 4:00am, according to the New Zimbabwe website.

"I don't know how she then became a donkey," Moyo is reported to have told the court. "I only came to know that I was being intimate with a donkey when I got arrested."

Moya admitted the bestiality charge, but according to the New Zimbabwe website told the court: "'Your worship, I only came to know that I was being intimate with a donkey when I got arrested.

"I had hired a prostitute and paid $20 for the service at Down Town nightclub and I don't know how she then became a donkey... but I am seriously in love."

Mayo was believed to have had the court in fits of laughter.

The court ordered Moyo to be examined by two government psychiatrists and remanded him in custody until Thursday on a charge of bestiality, according to the state run Herald Newspaper.

http://uk.ibtimes.com/articles/2381...lity-sex-with-donkey-zvishavane-new-zimba.htm

Good thing he wasn't in Scotland, because she would've turned into a sheep...

haaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Funny coincidence:

That happened to me, too, just the other way around :rolleyes:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Come again?

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
It was midnight. And they needed the pumpkin carriage to deliver arms to president Mugabe. And the donkey was played by Eddie Murphy.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
So he got caught fucking a donkey and this was his story? :facepalm:

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
a lesbian nurse told him that was a believable alibi. Those lesbian nurses are very persuasive

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I guess he won't be the first to fall for a piece of ass.