• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your opinion is needed...

Which photo do you like best?

• Inviting Eyes

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Sensual Tranquility

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As some of you know, I belong to a voting panel that annually elects fine nudes to Hall-of-Fame status, representing Solo, Black & White, and Multi-Model divisions.
This week, voting is underway for the 2015 Multi-Model Runner-up Title.
At the moment, it looks like I may very well hold the deciding vote. Problem is, I'm completely torn.

In the past, when deadlocked, I've deferred my vote to the "collective wisdom" of Freeones' members to essentially cast my vote for me.

So here's the match-up I'm grappling with:

Inviting Eyes

2287383675a4abbda9772a32239415cdb39531cc.jpg

versus

22873850968a58bfddf00bbf3f18384c0be47350.jpg

Sensual Tranquility

So which pic do YOU prefer?

Final result from above poll app will represent the official tally, thanks!

First pic features some very strong eye contact from attractive models, complemented by their inviting thighs, while the second is clearly more artistic in nature, projecting a sense of afterglow, i.e., serenity, comfort, and relaxation which one might expect post "relations". A visual caveat to this photo is the texture created by the wrinkled bedding, suggesting some possible earlier "activity". ;)

Like myself, polling is currently also equally divided between the two. It's a close call either way.

Thanks for voting, folks... appreciate the assist. :)
Whatever you guys decide collectively, will become my official vote!

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Inviting eyes. A much sexier photo :yesyes:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Tough choice. IMO, Inviting Eyes is more erotic. Sensual Tranquility is more artistic.

With less than 2 days remaining, this is the last call to vote in this poll.
Result will determine which of these photos will be included in World Digital Nudes' HOF class of 2015!

I like inviting eyes...though it was close! They say eyes are the windows to the soul, if that's the case, their eyes are a window to the erotic pleasure they want to experience together....;)

The thing that separates beautiful women from ugly ones is: Face

You are born with a great one - or not - because if born with a bad face and you try to use surgery to correct it your face will only get worse

I voted: Face: Great eyes and the twisting/pinching of the blonde's nipple is ht. And their pussies look so damn yummy