• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your Last Day Of High School?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Hi Everybody,
Do you remember your last day of High School?
How was it? Was it how you pictured it to be?
What did you do immediately after or later that day?

For me it was sad and disappointing.
I had always pictured that day as the final bell ringing and all the kids blasting through the main double doors while Alice Coopers Schools Out blasted from a boom box.
A 3-D type scene in semi slow motion of all the people I knew walking around happy as shit saying goodbye and yelling and carrying on.
All the different groups of people together for one last time getting ready for that final bus ride home while an adult me who sounded very much like Richard Dreyfuss narrated inside my head even though the movie Stand By Me would not have been released for another 2 months.

But instead it was totally lame. School got out early. Most of my friends had already graduated or quit. My girlfriend had recently broke up with me to become an 80's slut for the summer. I just got on the bus and went home to my familys giant house on the beach (We were very well off in the 80's), drank some Peach Hi-C and watched a repeat of Hawaii Five O.
It sucked. Kinda scary too. I was like oh shit now what?

But the next few years were great because most of my friends I grew up with were still around and we had a lot of fun over the years until one by one they faded away. I still see some on bookface posting stupid things I don't care about. They send me friends requests which I feel obligated to accept, then we never speak again.

So what was your last day of school like?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I remember my English teacher coming up to me, putting her hand on my shoulder smiling at me with pride, then letting me know she's giving me a "D" so I didn't fail.

2) Smoke weed
3) Smoke weed
4) Smoke weed

It was bittersweet. I hated school until last two years.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Had a party and got laid.

I got nuthin in high school from the ladies. I was a jock with weed in my pocket and still couldn’t find a way to get my dick wet. Friday would come and I’m thinking about Monday and the girls I want to see who want nothing to do with me.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Had a party and got laid. But me thinks Meester is showing signs of Naeglaria Fowleri, The brain eating amoeba virus maybe :dunno:

https://www.webmd.com/brain/brain-eating-amoeba

that really hurts RJS13, because I'm actually very fond of you.
Hey did you know we can change our names here now. Just in case You Might want to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

It was bittersweet. I hated school until last two years.

Why? Were you Hot For Teacher?

My school was a stone's throw from the beach, so we all showed up there in the morning for some good wholesome am drinking and beach swimming. Then we had the final school assembly with speeches and bs, and then went to the pub across the road from the school for the rest of the day.

At least, that's what the government, the mainstream media, and the thousand or so paid actors who pretended to be teachers and students at my school wanted me to think.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Do you remember your last day of High School?

Honestly? No, I don't. Seems like I should be able to... but I can't. I can't remember saying goodbye to my friends and the teachers I liked and respected. I can't remember anything about the last day or even the last week. All I can remember is thinking how I couldn't wait to leave home and go to college. Within a couple of weeks, I was in summer school at university and I put high school in the rearview mirror.

But oddly enough, now days, I think more about my high school days and those people than I do about my college days and those people. Even though I really came of age in college, I have fonder memories of high school now - dunking a basketball and banging the homecoming queen is hard to beat as life goes on.

Damn, this is depressing. I went to my high school basketball coach's funeral a couple of weeks ago. Maybe that's why this struck me funny tonight. He was a helluva guy. Taught me a lot about basketball... and life.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
There's a tradition of the juniors shoe polishing the windows of the graduating seniors' vehicles where I went to school. I got "Metallica" on the passengers side, "taekwondo" in Chinese Buffet lettering on the back glass, the Gadsden Flag on the drivers side, and "Naked Driver" with arrows pointing to the steering wheel over the top of the windshield. They misspelled Metallica, just one, "L", if memory serves, that was a long time ago. Seemed like any other day. Graduation was still a week away, it was Senior Year, maaaan, "one year to make it all work, and that's what I'm gonna do… make it work. All of it!"

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
There's a tradition of the juniors shoe polishing the windows of the graduating seniors' vehicles where I went to school. I got "Metallica" on the passengers side, "taekwondo" in Chinese Buffet lettering on the back glass, the Gadsden Flag on the drivers side, and "Naked Driver" with arrows pointing to the steering wheel over the top of the windshield. They misspelled Metallica, just one, "L", if memory serves, that was a long time ago. Seemed like any other day. Graduation was still a week away, it was Senior Year, maaaan, "one year to make it all work, and that's what I'm gonna do… make it work. All of it!"

Cool. I never heard of that stuff. And I'm sensing a movie reference at the end?

Thanks R.

Did you guys ever hear about the Sandy is dead the entire movie theory in Grease?
Maybe even Danny also.
Drowned.