• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your Favorite Werewolf Movie

Here's a list of choices:
An American Werewolf In London
Ginger Snaps 1
Wolf
Wolfman(1941)
Wolfman(2010)
Cursed
Skinwalkers
The Howling 1
Bad Moon
The Beast Must Die
Twilight:New Moon
Twilight:Eclipse
Red Riding Hood
Underworld(all parts)
Teen Wolf(the movie)
Silver Bullet

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
teen wolf.

the old one.

but i dont have much to go on. i have been wanting to see some. ive always been into that traditional draculaesque horror shit.

Freedom Watch with Judge Andrew Napalitano

American Werewolf in London is still the king of werewolves. Rick Baker's makeup, the dark and gloomy setting, and we get to see Jenny Agutter's titties. Pretty friggin cool.

I liked Teen Wolf, even if it was too campy. Underworld series was more about the Vampires... I liked the hot chick in Ginger Snaps, until she turns feral.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
American Werewolf in London is a classic. It made David Naughton, who was the commercial spokesman for Dr. Pepper at the time into a household name. He's known world-wide because of that role as David Kessler. John Landis was becoming a great director from that of a good director as in his other film credits, Blues Brothers and Animal House. The one set back was the Twilight Zone movie. [The Vic Morrow helicopter accident.] Good songs too: "Blue Moon" (The Marcels) and "Bad Moon Rising" (Creedence Clearwater Revival) and "Werewolves of London" (Warren Zevon)...

I also liked Jack Nicholson in Wolf as well and Michelle Pfeiffer was pretty to look at as the love interest. Plus the hated James Spader....

Lastly, Lon Chaney Jr. was a great character actor. Besides horror films, he was great in Westerns. He, Claude Rains and Bela Lugosi made The Wolfman (1941) into a classic as well.

I'd pick American Werewolf in London.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I'm a fan of Hammer Film's The Curse Of The Werewolf with Oliver Reed too. I like the original Wolf Man but never was a fan of Chaney Jr. His father was brilliant.

Bark At The Moon.....:suspicious:

Wolf
Teen Wolf
An American Werewolf In London

I would also like to see some of those old AIP movies, but that's a discussion for a regular horror movie thread.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Dog Soldiers.

It was an ordinary movie in some ways, but I really enjoyed it.