• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your Favorite Retro TV Shows

Member 1098

Closed Account
Well, I like retro tv shows. As a 20-year-old, I don't mind watching retro tv shows, before my time. I'm such a big fan of alot of actors/actresses back then, to Robert Stack (The Untouchables), Paul Burke (Naked City), Martin Milner (Route 66), just to name a few! I was wondering what was everybody's favorite tv show back in the day ?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
They aren't really old school, but I always enjoyed Cheers and The Wonder Years. Those are probably my all-time favorite TV shows.

I would have to agree with Skyraider, M.A.S.H has always been one of my favorites, Hawkeye kills me! Another favorite old show of mine is Magnum P.I. M.A.S.H started a few years before I was born and Magnum P.I. started when I was 2 or 3 years old. As far as truely retro shows I always liked The Mary Tyler Moore Show and Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In.

Member 1098

Closed Account
I like M*A*S*H and Good Times

I love Good Times, and being a blackgirl. That has to be one of my favorite black families on tv, along with Bill Cosby (The Huxtables) ''The Bill Cosby Show''. I like Janet Jackson as ''Penny'', and then love the other cast members as well!

My mom likes Good Times, she watched that show when she was a little girl, and she loves Janet Jackson!
She was one of the people that told me, about the show and how she used to watched it back in her day!

Paul Burke (Naked City) My Favorite :lovecoupl
Paul Burke died and he had leukemia and non-Hodgkins lymphoma :(

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2009/09/16/arts/pburkelarge.jpg

Robert Stack (The Untouchables) My Favorite :lovecoupl
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3517/3190378960_1c0587e2cf.jpg

Member 1098

Closed Account
I love Mary Tyler Moore, as well! :)
She is one of my favorite actresses!

2jcx007.jpg

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
I love Good Times, and being a blackgirl. That has to be one of my favorite black families on tv, along with Bill Cosby (The Huxtables) ''The Bill Cosby Show''. I like Janet Jackson as ''Penny'', and then love the other cast members as well!

My mom likes Good Times, she watched that show when she was a little girl, and she loves Janet Jackson!
She was one of the people that told me, about the show and how she used to watched it back in her day!

Paul Burke (Naked City) My Favorite :lovecoupl
Paul Burke died and he had leukemia and non-Hodgkins lymphoma :(

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2009/09/16/arts/pburkelarge.jpg

Robert Stack (The Untouchables) My Favorite :lovecoupl
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3517/3190378960_1c0587e2cf.jpg

Those are some great shows my dad is a big Untouchables fan I also like the Jeffersons and All In The Family

Member 1098

Closed Account
Those are some great shows my dad is a big Untouchables fan I also like the Jeffersons and All In The Family

My dad is a big fan of (The Untouchables) too. He was the one that got me into watching this, and he was a little kid, when he saw this, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be interested in watching these old-time shows, thanks to him. These are really great shows, and people would think it's boring. It's not boring, and it's cool. I love Robert Stack as ''Elliot Ness'', and then it's cool how they Chicago, back in the 1920's-1930's, is suppossed to be portrayed back in that era, the mafia and Al Capone.

Skyraider22

My dad is a big fan of (The Untouchables) too. He was the one that got me into watching this, and he was a little kid, when he saw this, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be interested in watching these old-time shows, thanks to him. These are really great shows, and people would think it's boring. It's not boring, and it's cool. I love Robert Stack as ''Elliot Ness'', and then it's cool how they Chicago, back in the 1920's-1930's, is suppossed to be portrayed back in that era, the mafia and Al Capone.

It really is it is a great show and I can tell you really appreciate and pretty knowledgeable of that time period and once you start watching you get hooked

Member 1098

Closed Account
It really is it is a great show and I can tell you really appreciate and pretty knowledgeable of that time period and once you start watching you get hooked

Yeah, does do that. Once you watched it, you really get hooked. It's like you want to see more of it, and you don't want the show to end. They had great acting skills, I really love the ladies back then, they look gorgeous. I love the storylines in the show, they were great and want to get the whole complete series on DVD. I almost got sad, when they show Robert Stack as ''Elliot Ness'', when he went blind and he couldn't see, and had to fight for his life, this man wanted to kill him, he almost got killed.

Still love The Andy Griffith Show. But it's got to have Barney Fife. I don't care for the ones after he left the show.

Some other old favorites:

Dick Van Dyke
M.A.S.H.
Newhart
I Dream of Jeanie
Cheers
Night Court
W.K.R.P.

Skyraider22

Yeah, does do that. Once you watched it, you really get hooked. It's like you want to see more of it, and you don't want the show to end. They had great acting skills, I really love the ladies back then, they look gorgeous. I love the storylines in the show, they were great and want to get the whole complete series on DVD. I almost got sad, when they show Robert Stack as ''Elliot Ness'', when he went blind and he couldn't see, and had to fight for his life, this man wanted to kill him, he almost got killed.

Wow you war a big fan do you ever watch Whats Happening and A Different World

mr google

Banned
Buck Rogers in the 25th Century