• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your Favorite Physical Attribute of a Woman

Your Favorite Physical Attribute of a Woman

• Face

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Breasts

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Hip to Waist Ratio

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Ass

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Genitals

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Legs

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's always the eyes for me. I could almost fall in love instantly or want to root a girl right away with nice, deep sexy eyes.
If its just about sex, a great body, especially tits or arse, can make up for a perceived lack of 'beauty'. But nice eyes are still a must. Nothing like some sexy eyes looking at you while she's sucking you off!

For the sake of clarity, a preference for a woman's "eyes" should register in the Face category, while her "smile"
should register as Other.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Have to admit, results are somewhat surprising, in that we guys will usually refer to ourselves as either "leg men", "breast men", or ass men. But I've never in my life heard anyone say that they were a "face man", yet overwhelmingly, that seems to be what most of us are.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Have to admit, results are somewhat surprising, in that we guys will usually refer to ourselves as either "leg men", "breast men", or ass men. But I've never in my life heard anyone say that they were a "face man", yet overwhelmingly, that seems to be what most of us are.

all things considered, if you got an ugly face, that's some serious point loss. you wont go far being fugly. its really not surprising at all in that context.

^ That's a good point! Essentially, from a physical standpoint, I guess it all begins with the face - that's the first "test". If acceptable, I suppose we then move on from there, which begs the question - what do we as guys "check out" next?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
^ That's a good point! Essentially, from a physical standpoint, I guess it all begins with the face - that's the first "test". If acceptable, I suppose we then move on from there, which begs the question - what do we as guys "check out" next?

for me, style, hair, clothes, shoes, face, tits, ass, then who cares about the rest.

I look more into overall balance and healthiness rather than just one spot, but let's say; that part what you are most likely going to see much more often than the other parts...

...and since I'm such a gentleman who lets ladies first in case of who knows when a mugger might attack from behind the corner, so I can run away while he is busy with her... That attribute is probably going to be her ass, but only right after the face of course...