• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your Favorite Physical Attribute of a Woman

Your Favorite Physical Attribute of a Woman

• Face

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Breasts

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Hip to Waist Ratio

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Ass

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Genitals

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Legs

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What physical aspect do you consider most important in your ideal woman?

Face

NOT EVEN CLOSE

A woman with a great face and bad body can change her body. A woman with a bad face and great body can't change her face and trying to do so will only make it worse

A woman's face tells us all about her body. If she has 3 chins we know she is fat - if her face is like Heather VanDeven or Brett Rossi we know her body is banging because her face is great

As great as Mandy Flores and Sophia Winters are fully nude it is their face that is their best feature

Got to be the ass

Face isn't really specific enough for me - it's eyes. I can go dizzy for a smile or lust after a rack or bum, but the right eyes I can fall in love with at first sight. I've never fell really hard for a girl that didn't have eyes I got lost in. And by weird coincidence, the biggest loves of my life all had [NOBABE]Green Eyes[/NOBABE].

But yeah..... I do love tits too.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Face isn't really specific enough for me - it's eyes. I can go dizzy for a smile or lust after a rack or bum, but the right eyes I can fall in love with at first sight. I've never fell really hard for a girl that didn't have eyes I got lost in. And by weird coincidence, the biggest loves of my life all had [NOBABE]Green Eyes[/NOBABE].

Win!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I'm a sucker for a cute nose.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Smile. A 5 can turn into a 10 if she's got a winning smile. It instantly makes a girl pretty.

Totally agree with a beautiful face the rest usually follows. If not at least have a great pair of titties that are not enormous and better be natural!

For me eyes and smile are what wins me over. I look at someone like Joan Severance and she has the most hypnotic eyes I have ever seen. They are like lasers. All she would have to do is look at me and my clothes would go flying off my body