• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your Favorite music album of all time

Re: what is your favorite album of all time

Also, talking about albums kind of limits the genres that can be included. Classical music, for example, wasn't made for any specific album.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.

classic rock also doesnt mean anything with a guitar that was made before the 80s.

i hate genre generalizations.

Also, talking about albums kind of limits the genres that can be included. Classical music, for example, wasn't made for any specific album.

i didn't ask what your favorite symphony is, i just asked what your fav album is. i mean, i was curious about things i could actually look into. i want to be able to go to the record store and pick it up, or borrow it from one of my friends or family members. i don't want to have to ask my old band teacher for some tunes man.

i didn't ask what your favorite symphony is, i just asked what your fav album is. i mean, i was curious about things i could actually look into. i want to be able to go to the record store and pick it up, or borrow it from one of my friends or family members. i don't want to have to ask my old band teacher for some tunes man.

Old band teacher? Hmmm... You're complaining about responses being limited to classic rock, yet you completely close yourself off to other suggestions. O... K... I guess I won't even bother to go into an explanation of why Beethoven's Ninth Symphony ranks high among mankind's greatest intellectual achievements, or why Bach's genius was to sum up the previous 150 years of music into a culmination of the period, nor should I explain the reason for Rossini's appeal in his day. No, that's all "old band teacher tunes, man." :rolleyes:

Old band teacher? Hmmm... You're complaining about responses being limited to classic rock, yet you completely close yourself off to other suggestions. O... K... I guess I won't even bother to go into an explanation of why Beethoven's Ninth Symphony ranks high among mankind's greatest intellectual achievements, or why Bach's genius was to sum up the previous 150 years of music into a culmination of the period, nor should I explain the reason for Rossini's appeal in his day. No, that's all "old band teacher tunes, man."

i just meant i want simplicity, okay. yes it was a bit of a drawn out statement, but thats just my writing style. i wasnt calling you my band teacher. i just figured we could discuss something that i actually understand and care about. but no, everybody just wants to piss and moan tonight, so i can't even entertain myself without looking like an asshole

oh yeah, in case you were curious, here's a blast from the past.

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=124404

and a bunch of others along this line:

http://board.freeones.com/search.php?searchid=45169273&pp=25&page=1

i dont care

Last edited by a moderator:
well..i dont know about favorite..but my track record says the eagles greatest hits...i had it on 8 trac,albumn,cassete,and disk...

bahodeme

Closed Account
1. Prince - 1999
1A. Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith

Equinoxe by Jean Michel Jarre is my all time favourite album. It's a masterclass in electronic music, pure genius. Second place is taken by MCMXC a.D. The Limited Edition by Enigma because it's perfect to put on during sex.

emceeemcee

Banned
The Future by Leonard Cohen is up there. FSOL's life forms is a fave as well.

Equinoxe by Jean Michel Jarre is my all time favourite album. It's a masterclass in electronic music, pure genius. Second place is taken by MCMXC a.D. The Limited Edition by Enigma because it's perfect to put on during sex.

good choice

Last edited by a moderator:

edirons22

...currently wanking!
Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast :banger:
That was also what got me into metal :yesyes:

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
My top 9 fuck it!

All Eyez On Me - 2Pac
Capital Punishment - Big Pun
Ready to Die - Biggie