• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your favorite dessert?

CtexsinsChelle

Official Checked Star Member
dessertavat.jpg

So for some us we will be gorging on food today, whats your favorite dessert??

You can't really go wrong with "woman with cream and berries" can you?

In terms of actual favourite desserts, all of mine tend to be cheesecakes of various kinds. I had a shop-bought white chocolate and raspberry one for my 24th birthday which I enjoyed, although most of it ended up on my mrs. I had a really nice one at Las Iguanas of all places with pecans and salted caramel. There's a restaurant in Birmingham that used to do an amazing honeycomb cheesecake - maybe it still does, haven't been in years. You can't really beat a plain homemade baked vanilla, otherwise my favourite would be a lemon one. Nero have a Sicilian lemon and white chocolate one that is nice but the white chocolate tips the scale slightly towards too sweet.

I also am very fond of a good lemon tart (Nandos version is ok if I'm not feeling too snobby) or lemon meringue pie.

Apple Pie, cold. It's perfect. Just add some whipped cream or if you like it hot, eat it with vanilla bean ice cream. Either way, it's my favorite.

I don't eat dessert much but when I do I like coconut cake or coconut cream pie. What is weird is that I don't like coconut
vnless it is in cake or pie.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Pecan pie is my favorite, but my significant other doesn't like pecans, so I'm making tres leches cake instead.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Damn! This is hard. My mother, was an unbelievable baker. At Christmas. she baked 14 different types of cookies...most not very sweet. I tend to like things that go well with a hot cup of black coffee. I'm going to say, strudel. When it comes to pie, blueberry is without a doubt my favorite...but when it comes to strudel, Cherry, or apple....and GOOD strudel, with the flaky crust you only get from a German bakery.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Lemon meringue is my favorite dessert. Followed by pecan pie and any kind of cheesecake.