• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Young guys got the game all wrong chasing older women

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
If a young guy can reel in an older chick, then more power to him! :thumbsup:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
It is a well-documented fact that women reach their sexual peak at 35. Then by the time they're fifty, they wanna fuck so bad their ears ring constantly.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Its a phase that will probably decline in years to come, but never completely.
Its because most Young American girls are so annoying, immature, stupid, out to lunch, ignorant, selfish, ridiculous, self absorbed, rude, demeaning, depressing, greedy, stuck up, materialistic, dumb, crazy, mentally unsound , off the wall, nuts, problematic, combative, impossible to satisfy, rude, unclassy, unnatractive, fat, goofy, and basically fucked up anyway you look at it .
and the ones that aren't are taken 99% of the time.
Just so miserable to be around in general that a lot of guys go after the older chicks out of desperation.
They think it beats jerkin off but when all is said and done they think, " Damn, I should have just jerked off".
I never went the older American woman route. I chose the go to where the hottest chicks on the planet are route.
Worked out nicely.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Are we talking about chasing them Wily Coyote/Roadrunner style with a giant magnet after said older woman eats feed with metal in it.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I can guarantee that 85% of the members here are so sexually desperate they'd chase a geriatric horse with the clap if it meant getting laid.

You included?

L3ggy

Damn..

L3ggy

More for those ordinaries then.

You requested your account be deleted 3 months ago.

That can still be arranged if you'd like.

These little tid bits of random, unbacked by anything other than vague assumptions facts, hardly seem worth keeping an account open for.

Njosnavelin

Banned
Its a phase that will probably decline in years to come, but never completely.
Its because most Young American girls are so annoying, immature, stupid, out to lunch, ignorant, selfish, ridiculous, self absorbed, rude, demeaning, depressing, greedy, stuck up, materialistic, dumb, crazy, mentally unsound , off the wall, nuts, problematic, combative, impossible to satisfy, rude, unclassy, unnatractive, fat, goofy, and basically fucked up anyway you look at it .
and the ones that aren't are taken 99% of the time.
Just so miserable to be around in general that a lot of guys go after the older chicks out of desperation.
They think it beats jerkin off but when all is said and done they think, " Damn, I should have just jerked off".
I never went the older American woman route. I chose the go to where the hottest chicks on the planet are route.
Worked out nicely.

Are you trying to say some older women might not be hot by that I would say in the late 30s no higher......Probably fuck a 20 something's brains out if they got in their.