• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

You win guys, I'm leaving FreeOnes

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Now you won't have to worry about your lunch being stolen at work.

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
What.. This doesn't make the cut of "Breaking News"? :p

You guys are so sweet!!!!

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
If you are leaving for good. Can I have your avatar? The Fonz rules!.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Roald, I was kind of hoping that after you kill yourself, I could cut you open, remove all your insides, wear you like a second skin and pretend to be you.

You did mean you were leaving Freeones because you were going to kill yourself, right?

It's been a great run but the time has come for me to leave FreeOnes.

This Friday will be my last day in the office. Petra, anders & Regina will take over all tasks and responsibilities.

Can I ask you guys to behave a little and cut them some slack at least till I get back from vacation?

I'd be happy to fill in for you while you are away on vacation. I'll get this fucking place squared away while you are gone.

Roald, I was kind of hoping that after you kill yourself, I could cut you open, remove all your insides, wear you like a second skin and pretend to be you.

You did mean you were leaving Freeones because you were going to kill yourself, right?

11.gif

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
It's been a great run but the time has come for me to leave FreeOnes.

This Friday will be my last day in the office. Petra, anders & Regina will take over all tasks and responsibilities.

Given the amount I do each day, they should have all my work done by about 9:15 am.

Can I ask you guys to give them some flack,at least till I get back from vacation?

Well said.

Miss Hybrid

Ps

Why doesn't Anders get an "A"?