• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

You win guys, I'm leaving FreeOnes

It's been a great run but the time has come for me to leave FreeOnes.

This Friday will be my last day in the office. Petra, anders & Regina will take over all tasks and responsibilities.

Can I ask you guys to behave a little and cut them some slack at least till I get back from vacation?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
A vacation from what?

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I picture this as more of a Home Alone-type situation, where Petra, Anders, and Regina all go on vacation, unsuspectingly leaving Roald by himself. Roald comes into the offices of Freeones and upon discovering he's been left behind, proceeds to go insane.

Homealone_scream.gif

What third-world shithole are you off to this time?

Hi Roald, I knew you couldn't keep up with us. Thing is, you're getting too old for this shit :D
And of course, being the most ugly one of the group, doesn't really help.
All this being said: have a nice vacation, and don't rush to come back :D

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
gtfo, Rolaid.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I only read the title and first two sentences of the post, so I can only assume you are leaving forever, Roald, and this is not some pathetic cry for attention because you are going on vacation or something lame like that.
And, if you are leaving a job such as this, I can only assume it is because you are dying. And because you are in the sex industry and did not OD, I can only assume it is AIDS related.
May you rest in peace, Roald.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Does this have anything to do with those penis size maps you are so fond of?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Vacation won't bring the hair back, Roald. It's time to just accept it and get back to work.

georges

Staff member
too bad the fonz leaves us :crying::dontgo: but in your honor, here is the song that immortalizes you

good luck in your future at all levels

best regards

:georges:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Behave? You're the one that's driving them crazy.

Go on vacation already. :facepalm:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Can I ask you guys to behave a little and cut them some slack at least till I get back from vacation?

Naieve motherfucker.
I picture this as more of a Home Alone-type situation, where Petra, Anders, and Regina all go on vacation, unsuspectingly leaving Roald by himself. Roald comes into the offices of Freeones and upon discovering he's been left behind, proceeds to go insane.

Homealone_scream.gif
Proceeds to go insane? That fucker is already insane.
Don't come back. Won't miss you. :wave2:
This.