• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

YES! Adriana Sage dug my wallpaper!

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
Coming soon to the Adrianasage.com wallpaper section, a desktop wallpaper made by yours truly.:nanner:

Got this from the lovely Miss Sage today

Hi honey,
Thank you so much for the wallpaper, I will add it to my wallpaper section.
Let me know if you would like an 8x10.
xoxo
Adriana

My original message when I sent it.

You are a stunning beauty, I made this wallpaper to show my appreciation.
Hope you like it and it would look ever nicer in your wallpaper section.
;);)

-cs™

It hasn't been put up yet but keep your eyes peeled, it's named Chris_Smith_adriana01.

:D :D

-cs™

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Lol well done man. It's always good to know the women like your taste in style.

That's great I kindda have the same news, but with Neiah Davis.

hinddee29

georges

Staff member
excellent news smitty;) i am happy for you;)

regards

georges;):)

i think she was just messing with your head. In fact, I don't even think it was "she" that responded to ya. I don't like bursting people's bubble, and i TOTALLY dig your work...but she's not gonna use that at her site. (She stated clearly to you that the picture you sent to her was her property...by posting it here you invalidated whatever deal You Might have had, violating copyrighted material(s))

On the bright side, I have been given free pass(es) to her site, courtesy of the lady herself. I will pm u the information.

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
Frenchie said:
i think she was just messing with your head. In fact, I don't even think it was "she" that responded to ya. I don't like bursting people's bubble, and i TOTALLY dig your work...but she's not gonna use that at her site. (She stated clearly to you that the picture you sent to her was her property...by posting it here you invalidated whatever deal You Might have had, violating copyrighted material(s))
I assumed as much, a simple thank you would've sufficed at least.

Don't be leading me down the garden path with false promises.

I tell ya.

-cs™

Frenchie said:
i think she was just messing with your head. In fact, I don't even think it was "she" that responded to ya. I don't like bursting people's bubble, and i TOTALLY dig your work...but she's not gonna use that at her site. (She stated clearly to you that the picture you sent to her was her property...by posting it here you invalidated whatever deal you might have had, violating copyrighted material(s))

On the bright side, I have been given free pass(es) to her site, courtesy of the lady herself. I will pm u the information.
A few days ago I sent her an e-mail saying Happy Birthday and that I couldn't wait to see her at Comic-Con 2004, she responded:

"Thank you so much!! =)
See you at the comic-con.
xoxo
Adriana"

Then, figuring it was her, and figuring that she said on her website that she responds to her e-mails all the time, I sent this:

"Was looking at your pics from Freeones.com early, and baby I gotta tell ya, your ass is BANGIN!!! Don't lose any weight and don't do anything that'll make you lose that booty of yours.

Sorry if that was a little crude, but I had to get it out. BTW, I loved your work in the Shane's World movies.

That's all for now. Great hearing from you, Adriana. And once more, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

that was 3 days ago...she hasn't responded yet...so my guess is...she was turned off by all that...

SO THERE'S THE PROOF!