• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Yelp, Angie's List, & Home Advisor

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I've used Yelp for finding a repipe guy, a roofer, and another plumber who put in a new hot water tank. I joined Home Advisor but didn't navigate the site thoroughly. I did receive E-Mails and phone calls from people looking to do jobs. I haven't used Angie's List at all. Anybody else use these services for your house? I'm putting a new roof on my house hopefully in 3 years(if it lasts that long).

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Did anyone call and ask if your refrigerator is running, because they legit missed out on the perfect opportunity to do so.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Did anyone call and ask if your refrigerator is running, because they legit missed out on the perfect opportunity to do so.

I need a new one of those things too. Long ago I got a Frigidaire that had a nice refrigerator on the bottom with a freezer on top. Now I use the bottom part as a pantry as the refrigerator is now at the top. I live a block away from McDonald’s and this one allows me to visit more than once a day if I want to. I’m lovin’ it!

Ruddiger

temp ban
I've used Yelp for finding a repipe guy, a roofer, and another plumber who put in a new hot water tank. I joined Home Advisor but didn't navigate the site thoroughly. I did receive E-Mails and phone calls from people looking to do jobs. Anybody else use these services for your house?

Five years ago, I hired a plumber who was well rated on yelp to fix a leak in my kitchen sink and he refused to do the job. I had to hire someone else who was getting mediocre reviews and he fixed the kitchen pipes. I spoke to my neighbor's plumber as he overheard me talking about yelp. He told me businesses sometimes hire college grads who can manipulate their way around the yelp filters and know how to write those glittering four-star, five-star reviews without it being removed.