• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoXoLeah / Xoxo Leah

Re: XoXoLeah

Do you know how to lower your security settings? Sometimes there is something in a site that causes your settings to get a little goofy. If you are using windows, go to control panel, internet options, then click on the security tab. Click on custom level, by default, windows is set at medium, set to medium low and see if that helps. It's worth a shot! It's a fucking crime that you can't get on Leah's site.:hatsoff:

tried, and nothing happened

villiageidiot

Leah's Biggest Fan!

tried, and nothing happened

Dude that sucks! Do you have a router? That could block a site or a firewall setting, I don't know what else to tell you. If all else fails, I would uninstall firefox and reinstall it. It's got to be something with your system and not her site, you have a setting that is fucked up.

That sign up link is not working for me either, maybe because it's a secured link(https). All of the other stuff works properly. The mentioned link shows up as an invalid request. :confused:

Does anyone know if she is doing anything in HD (High Definition)?

If not, Leah, are you doing anything now or in the future in HD? It would be nice, and I would have all the more reason to join the site because HD is very good technology. :)

villiageidiot

Leah's Biggest Fan!

Does anyone know if she is doing anything in HD (High Definition)?

If not, Leah, are you doing anything now or in the future in HD? It would be nice, and I would have all the more reason to join the site because HD is very good technology. :)

I don't think they are HD, but the video's are very good quality. Definitely worth it!:)