• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoXoLeah / Xoxo Leah

punanny

Banned
Re: XoXoLeah

I am going to go ahead and say it. Leah, I think you may be the closest thing to pefection as a woman can get! You truely are beautiful. The whole and complete package.
Can we make requests? I love your butt. I don't want any hardcore or dirty pics, but could you do a pose like this in the attatchment with no panties on? I love the "from the bottom up" view of this pick. Can we lose the panties and give us a view without getting hardcore?...Thanks, you truely are a very very pretty girl. Thanks for alowing us "normal" guys to see you.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator JCMSVOBODA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Edit - you are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread. Read the rules, please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Great Link JCMSVOBODA

Thank You

Leah is the best look Lady that has ever seen the light of day.:bowdown:

amend to that, we're priviledged to have seen her, and even more so that she takes the time to talk with us, unlike a lot of the other models that have a forum here.

Leah, the heavens wept when you came down here to grace us with your magnificent beauty. let's see if there was one thing I would change about you... :dunno: you're just perfect, i guess the only thing I would change, is put a ring around your finger. For you had stole my heart from the first glimpse of you :iloveyou: girl, you are a complete :angels:

Hey Leah, I joined this board only because of you, it's so cool that you're here :)

I'm almost in your age but I know no girl who's pretty like you. Your body is just perfect and your face is so cute, you're so beautiful, it's almost supernatural.
I think it's cool that you don't do hardcore stuff, really. I like you even more because of that, I think you're too good for that. Keep on with modeling, you're a gorgeous model, all your pictures are just amazing!

I really wish I had a girlfriend like you, you're such an sexy angel :o