• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
I hope everyone is enjoying the NEW upgrades over in my Members area! Here is a sneak peek of Monday's updates!!!
xoxo G

handcuff3_zps5549ad0b.jpg

handcuff1_zps5daf0c28.jpg

handcuff2_zps4fe2e6a2.jpg

handcuff4_zps60276722.jpg

handcuff_zpsf4d45427.jpg

Wow, she's hot!
She's the best, it's as simple as that. :2 cents: :clap::clap:
Part of her appeal is how well she deals with the headcases out there who are either just twisted or so maliciously mean-spirited they try to build themselves up by taking her down. There sure are some :lame::dickhead:s out there in cyberspace; I'm glad they don't frequent this forum and leave it those of us who appreciate "our" sweetie and her work. :bounce:

XoGisele

She's the best, it's as simple as that. :2 cents: :clap::clap:
Part of her appeal is how well she deals with the headcases out there who are either just twisted or so maliciously mean-spirited they try to build themselves up by taking her down. There sure are some :lame::dickhead:s out there in cyberspace; I'm glad they don't frequent this forum and leave it those of us who appreciate "our" sweetie and her work. :bounce:

I want to thank you for acknowledging that aspect of my "job" ... hehehe I think at times it goes un noticed how much ridicule, BS, over sensitive and just flat out rude people we as models in this industry deal with. Yes, it can just be simple comments or petty harassment here and there, but often times it does add up and people seem to forget that we are People too! lol I would be lying if I said the ridicule doesn't tempt to get the best of my sometimes.. but thanks to an awesome core of morals and character passed on to me in my upbringing, I am able to smile and look the other way knowing other's opinions and comments are insignificant. :)

Special thanks to supports like you for looking beyond the bombshell sex appeal and complimenting something deeper that I have to offer <3 Much appreciated!
xoxo G

I want to thank you for acknowledging that aspect of my "job" ... hehehe I think at times it goes un noticed how much ridicule, BS, over sensitive and just flat out rude people we as models in this industry deal with. Yes, it can just be simple comments or petty harassment here and there, but often times it does add up and people seem to forget that we are People too! lol I would be lying if I said the ridicule doesn't tempt to get the best of my sometimes.. but thanks to an awesome core of morals and character passed on to me in my upbringing, I am able to smile and look the other way knowing other's opinions and comments are insignificant. :)

Special thanks to supports like you for looking beyond the bombshell sex appeal and complimenting something deeper that I have to offer <3 Much appreciated!
xoxo G
You're welcome. I'll always stick up for a lady getting picked on. ;)
It's just APPALLING to read the despicable, hateful comments I read on some blogs supposedly referring to the various "Gisele" manifestations still lingering out there. Many are from people who are likely mentally ill or far worse, disgraces of human beings generally and it's a shame we have to share the same air with some of them, frankly. I've not witnessed such loathsome mean-spiritedness over something so ephemoral in my whole life.
That Gisele can deal with such scum so well and still provide us with the imagery we desire regularly and be cool with it speaks volumes about her personally, IMO. G, you're tough :tank: AND fine. :stripper2:

Austin Morgan

xoxo G

Awesome response and very true. Getting the affirmation definitely helps with dealing with the negativity :)