• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
Hope everyone is having a naughty Hump Day!! I look forward to seeing yall in TONIGHTS member chat at 8pm est/ 7c on ************ !!!

Sofa123_zps54b9124a.jpg

Gisele's augmentation was when she was 19, if memory serves, a while ago now. I don't recall seeing her in PB that far back but the point remains that it's been a long time between her appearances for them, though her charms have been there for all to see the whole time on her various sites.:)
I'd like to see her get a PMotM nod simply because of what it would mean to her personally. :hatsoff: We'll just have to cross our fingers and hope they see the light. :logic:

Gisele was Coed of the Week, September 22, 2005, as Tiffany Bastow

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.a-tribute-to.com/playboy-playmates/gisele-ethereal-devotion/

XoGisele

I will be doing an hour long member chat in my members area TODAY!! Join me for some wet naughty fun in the shower... :) ************

d1f85886-679f-46f0-b196-1083585d8721_zps3f2c3e41.jpg

I will be doing an hour long member chat in my members area TODAY!! Join me for some wet naughty fun in the shower... :) ************

d1f85886-679f-46f0-b196-1083585d8721_zps3f2c3e41.jpg
Love ya, babe! :iloveyou: Thank you SO MUCH for taking the trouble to come on here occasionally. :coolthumb::hatsoff::bowdown:

XoGisele

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to reveal my NEW and awesomely improved MEMBERS AREA! I am even sitting here playing with all the new options and perving on the content... hahaha

Some great new features to the new xoGisele Members Area:

** All matching photo and video sets are matched up as a "set" so you can easily view the photos or video for that scene without searching for it.

** All videos now have screen-caps available.

** Multiple photo and video viewing options and download options.

** Streaming to your mobile device is easier than ever.

** Leave comments, vote, and even save your favorite sets.

** Private Message Gisele directly or send a PM to support so you don't have to deal with email.

** Members Only Newsletter, get updated on the latest news before anyone else does.

** Search sets by tags and even suggest your own. This will make finding your favorite type of sets easier.

** New calendar to easily view webcam show times, updates, and more.

** Easily access the most viewed and popular sets

** Full Sets will now be updating on Monday, so no more waiting several days to view the matching video. Members Webcam Archives will be updated on Thursday.

COMING SOON:

** Pacino Network Pass will soon be accessible through a drop menu and you will no longer have to relogin to view the bonus websites.

** New Webcam features such as scheduling a cam show with xoGisele, private shows, and more.