• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MaverickHawk5

Closed Account
Re: Vote xoGisele Miss Freeones 2013!! <3

Its just the man in me sometimes I look at Gisele like a small child. I dont know why just I seem to know how she grew up kinda since I followed her since my college days-I graduated from High School in 2006 so yep ever since my early college days. I REALLY REALLY hope someday she will be with someone special...A man that would love her unconditionally. So really Im curious to her health and status...I care about her like she is a daughter almost....even though Im getting engaged in MAY to my wife...But as a old tipper, I will always encourage her when I can as a friend on twitter....TAKE CARE VETTE GEAR HEAD. You always brought a smile to my face seeing that smile-Your Twitter Follow Friend-@SupraMaverick on Twitter

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Re: Vote xoGisele Miss Freeones 2013!! <3

SUCH A WONDERFUL SMILE GOSH ITS ALWAYS THERE....<3 LOVE THIS GEAR HEAD I FOLLOW AS A FRIEND ON TWITTER...I LOVE SEEING SMILE FACES FROM ANYONE...ITS TELLS ME THEY ARE HAPPY...ITS JUST ME I LOVE SEEING SMILES....PERIOD

Gisele does have an amazing smile

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
http://instagram.com/p/WLjzAMszXf/
Great theme, could do without the heels. I'd much rather just see a completely naked & mussed up Gisele without the cliche props that make no sense for the setting.:2 cents::yoda:
Here they make sense:
http://www.yourdailygirls.com/galleries1/xo_gisele_24/xo_gisele_24_002.jpg

appreciate the feedback but i have to disagree. its the fact that its not cliche... ;) casual on a bed would be that hehe but will keep in mind what yall like to see in future shoots :)

Pure Beauty and perfect to me lol ;)

appreciate the feedback but i have to disagree. its the fact that its not cliche... ;) casual on a bed would be that hehe but will keep in mind what yall like to see in future shoots :)
Just an old man's preference, Miss. Doesn't mean anything and I shouldn't have brought it up, but thank you so much for responding.:hatsoff:.

Feedback is a good thing. There are not many sites where you can offer feedback and where it is appreciated. I, personally, love the two shots! I think the shot of her on the bed is one of the sexiest shots posted lately. The black and white give it a real hot, sultry feel that is simply irresistible. And it isn't even revealing, which makes it that much more impressive.

Gisele has some of the sexiest feet I've ever seen on a woman, and personal preference dictates I'd just prefer naked body shots because she is so stunning - but each to their own I guess.....:)

MaverickHawk5

Closed Account
sorry guys but I had my temptations with Gisele in college and now Im a old and retired as a tipper but AS A FACT I am a Christian & I care about anyone its the way I live because agape love is unconditional to the world. I dont care what you believe guys but some of you care about someone b/c they deserve it. IM MORE THAN THAT I love like Christ does sorry to say it on here...not trying to offend anyone. Please answer your twitter we guys have the patience of looking for research to help you girls out. Its like a instinct we can't help ourselves and also I always a friend to people I relate to

MaverickHawk5

Closed Account
not creepy its just she never does and I helped Ember Reigns and other people in the past Im not asking for attention just im being the person I am. Hypocrite I hope not. and besides on twitter today she took unisom and that only makes it worse with nausea