• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Got Gisele (GotGisele.com) / Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

Gisele, were you aware that Sully Erna celebrated a birthday yesterday? ps- i want to make love with you <3

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Gisele was just announced as XBiz's "Web Babe of the Year" at the XBiz Awards! Of course we are thrilled and we'll be putting together some excellent deals to celebrate!!

153_GiseleGlasses.jpg

She's on fire after winning a couple of the FreeOnes Awards, AVN Cyber Siren, and much more happening for her right now :)

The newest member chat archive from 1/6 is only 10 minutes and really glitchy. Anything more recent coming soon?

can u email me at admin at gotgisele dot com and include the link to the archive in question. I'm not seeing one w/ this issue.
thx!

OK, that chat has been added again as the latest archive, and let me just say it is nothing short of totally awesome. Moaning and dirty talk FTW.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

This message is FreeOnes approved! ;-)

Surprise Gisele with a Valentines gift by choosing something off her official wishlist! Who knows, maybe she'll create a video using it for you!!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

Gisele was just announced as XBiz's "Web Babe of the Year" at the XBiz Awards! Of course we are thrilled and we'll be putting together some excellent deals to celebrate!!

153_GiseleGlasses.jpg

She's on fire after winning a couple of the FreeOnes Awards, AVN Cyber Siren, and much more happening for her right now :)

Congratulations, Gisele! youre just racking up the awards now

I don't blame you for not doing hardcore- you have great reasons not to! One thing I would LOVE to see from you more often is having some serious fun with yourself! I'd go absolutely NUTS seeing you cum yourself on camera!