• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

enixrayne

Banned
Re: Got Gisele (GotGisele.com) / Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

:( sorry i do my best to mix it up... I think early on I may have been a bit more naughty than Iam comfy with.. but I still get VERY naughty with full toy play and dirty talk in my cam shows on MyFreecams.com & OnHerCam.com <3 so if it's the naughty Gisele that you enjoy most.. be sure to catch me for some 1 on 1 time in a cam show!
xo G

I'd rather have sweet and sassy than slutty. Gisele you do what you feel comfortable doing. Your a Goddess. :flame:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

:( sorry i do my best to mix it up... I think early on I may have been a bit more naughty than Iam comfy with.. but I still get VERY naughty with full toy play and dirty talk in my cam shows on MyFreecams.com & OnHerCam.com <3 so if it's the naughty Gisele that you enjoy most.. be sure to catch me for some 1 on 1 time in a cam show!
xo G

ok gisele....attention this post please...

we dont want toys
we dont want boobs
we dont want pussy
we dont want etc.........we are bored with this
we want hardcore anymore...just like ember....
we need this...come on boys...support me...we want to see your gorgeus body while you are in hardcore vids...

if i m wrong please dont delete this post....
let s see what the boys want from you...come on boys...dont you want to see her in a hardcore...answer my post guys...

if i m right...please give us some hardcore...then be sure we gonna love you more....

we dont want toys
we dont want boobs
we dont want pussy
we need this...come on boys...support me...we want to see your gorgeus body while you are in hardcore vids...

let s see what the boys want from you...come on boys...dont you want to see her in a hardcore...answer my post guys...

if i m right...please give us some hardcore...then be sure we gonna love you more....

It doesn't bother me she doesn't do hardcore. If I never see her do it I'll still be alright and will still be a fan of hers.

we dont want toys
we dont want boobs
we dont want pussy

It doesn't bother me she doesn't do hardcore. If I never see her do it I'll still be alright and will still be a fan of hers.

I agree. I'm more than satisfied with what she does presently.

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Why would any model want to be "just like so-and-so". These girls are all individuals and bring something unique to the table. There's enough cookie cutter blonde models out there doing what everyone else does. Individuality is where its at :)

if she did a 30 minute HC video y'all never would make it past 30 seconds ;)

we dont want toys
we dont want boobs
we dont want pussy

What's with this "we" shit? You are speaking for nobody but yourself. I personally like Gisele's photoshoots just the way they are.

GibbsGrad2002

Mr. Nice gallery

I love Gisele whether she does hardcore or not she is one of the best on the net

I agree. I'm more than satisfied with what she does presently.

Why would any model want to be "just like so-and-so". These girls are all individuals and bring something unique to the table. There's enough cookie cutter blonde models out there doing what everyone else does. Individuality is where its at :)

What's with this "we" shit? You are speaking for nobody but yourself. I personally like Gisele's photoshoots just the way they are.

if she did a 30 minute HC video y'all never would make it past 30 seconds ;)

why does not matter???

i want hardcore...so i guess every one of us wants gisele hardcore...

if i tell you...mm i have hc vids about her

i guess you all send me pm that...give me the link bro...can you do that really???
i have some hc and you will say NO THANKS.....oh comeeee on my friends dont be a child....

be an adult...you love her like a princess and i want to see her in hardcore...

lots of gisele fan are also ember reigns's fan...we loved ember but after her hardcores we love ember more than before...because she gives us what we needed....so all of my friends please support me....i believe that lots of users in this website want to see her in a hardcore....

why does not matter???
if i tell you...mm i have hc vids about her

i guess you all send me pm that...give me the link bro...can you do that really???
i have some hc and you will say NO THANKS.....oh comeeee on my friends dont be a child....
lol that is a good point.

enixrayne

Banned

we dont want toys
we dont want boobs
we dont want pussy

:horse: It's not up to us what Gisele does. At one time I wanted her to do hardcore but the more I saw of her, I changed my opinion, She has to live with herself. If she did hardcore and hated herself for it what is gained?? Gisele whether you do hardcore or not your TRUE fans will always love ya!! :2 cents: