• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

kumarjai

Banned
Re: Got Gisele (GotGisele.com) / Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

Love-Gisele opening her night dress sitting near window doing massage

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

HAPPPYYY 4thhhhh!!! well.. okay its really tomorrow.. but I will be hanging with some friends this weekend so I wasn't sure if I would be around to wish everyone in America a happy 4th of July!! Being the "all American blonde bombshell" that some say I am.. I found it only appropriate to shoot a special photo shoot in honor of my country ;).. A special someone spoiled me with a VERY cute and sexy American flag bikini, but I already shot this set :/ but since it was too cute I will be shooting a little webcam video and pic set in it next week for all to enjoy :)

Good news is I will be releasing the full and NUDE 4th of July pic set in my members area TOMORROW!! so be sure to go give the ultimate salute to your fav all American bombshell :p

Have a great weekend everyone!! and thank you to all of our troops over seas for all that yall do! I Love yall and I love the USA!!

God Bless Americaaaaaa <3

xoxox Gisele

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert

In honor of your July 4th shoot, I am "saluteing" you Gisele :D

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

my "flag's" at full mast

Today is also Filipino-American Friendship Day. In honor of the independence that America granted us in 1946, I'd like to say Happy Independence Day, America. It's nice to be friends with the all-American Girl, GG!

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert

Damn that one hott set.Please tell me there is more coming :D

I love your eyes in pic 3! Heaven is located somewhere between your legs though :p