• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

thank u thank u !! be sure to get them votes in!! ive decided if I make it to top 10, i shall make an extra naughty video for yall <3 Vote for my bestie Violet (VioletErotica) !!!!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

thank u thank u !! be sure to get them votes in!! ive decided if I make it to top 10, i shall make an extra naughty video for yall <3 Vote for my bestie Violet (VioletErotica) !!!!

Violet's had my vote the whole time, but i think if you could get her to post some more she could get a whole lot more votes. plus, we get the bonus of posts from Violet

When(notice i didnt say if :D) you get to top 10, how about you combine the extra naughty video, and violet? like naughteh g/g vid. with y'all 2 in it. :nanner:.

Just a thought.

-kyle429:glugglug:

Um, why does her boobs look smaller around 5 years ago?. I also see she was going under a diff name.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

So what themes are you thinking about for a FreeOnes video, G? Any hints or are you going to surprise us???