• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

NEWWW PICSS!!! Iam back and ready for action!!!MANNNYYYY MORE PICS TO CUMMMM!! I hope yall are ready.. cause iam ready to get this show on the road!! thanks again to everyone for all of the support!! I cant wait to get back to what I love the best!!

UFbyM.jpg

HJ8xh.jpg

22BE7.jpg

you are so hot^^

awesome pics

I'm definitely joining the new site. Any more girl/girl stuff on the way? You and Layla need to reunite!

Or you and Kylie for the first time.

The black and white pics are superb. You are definitely the picture of perfection. Thanks for posting and keeping your fans informed!!

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Hey Everyone!

We are working on getting Gisele's new site up. Things happened a bit suddenly and quickly for us on our end, but we're doing everything within our power to make sure we not only give Gisele a quality new solo site, but also to make sure she is able to stay in touch with her fans.

This week we hope to have her blog all skinned and pretty with a few tools for you all to enjoy while we work on developing her new site. We are starting from the bottom up and that means keeping Gisele very busy with photographers and producing content.

Dec. 28th - Dec 31st, Violet (Viorotica.com) will be flying down to shoot with Gisele and the photographer we have working with Cam With Carmen. On Dec. 30th, Gisele and Violet will be doing a live memberchat TOGETHER over at OnHerCamNetwork at 7PST / 10pm EST ... so be there if you can!

Our goal is to have something in place in regards to a full member site by February. In the meantime you can always check out Gisele's Blog (yes, this is also going to be her member's site too), Gisele's Twitter, Gisele On Cam, and of course she'll be posting here too.

If there are ideas or suggestions you have for Gisele's new solo site, please don't hesitate to let me or Gisele know!

And now ... Here is Gisele's Super Naughty 2009 Christmas Video.

I know you're not affiliated with LoveGisele.com anymore, but do you know when the video with you and Diamond James (part II) is going up?

It was on the update list for Christmas, but not anymore.

graffer80

Closed Account

Gisele is looking great as always in those pics

Gisele

your forum has 4 times the views of Pamela Anderson's one.

How do you feel?