• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Gisele (CamWithHer) / Love Gisele

my god gf, you better get away from the car your so hot it will explode!
whats hotter than me in my bday suit?
my car... duh! lol be sure to be at tonight's chat ( July 14th at 9pm est/8pm central!) be sure to come spend the evening with me and my sexy vette!
ps .. new webcam set of me and my vette cumming soon in my members area !!

see yall there!!

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

I would put you in a Vette commercial so fast...

You walk in front of your Corvette (only your head is visible). Then you say, "what comes between me and my Vette?" Camera backs away, you're nude... and you say, "nothing!" You slide in the car. Smokey burnout. Fade to black. :thumbsup: Yeah?

It's amazing that the hottest girl on here is a "car guy". :D

omg.... this is awesome!
iam in :nanner:

omg.... this is awesome!

Enzo Ferrari would dig himself out of his grave and buy a Corvette if that commercial was made. Henry Ford would probably be right behind him..

It doesn't get any better than that. A sexy car and an even sexier woman! You have great taste in cars. You are the perfect girl, lol

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

omg.... this is awesome!

Hey, maybe think about it. A cameraman with a steady hand, a decent video camera on a tripod and an empty parking lot on a Sunday... I see possibilities, Gisele! :thumbsup:

Garoooonteed to be a hit from YouTube to parts unknown.

BTW, those are damn hot pics of you with your Vette! Excellent. :cool:

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

Hey, maybe think about it. A cameraman with a steady hand, a decent video camera on a tripod and an empty parking lot on a Sunday... I see possibilities, Gisele! :thumbsup:

Garoooonteed to be a hit from YouTube to parts unknown.

BTW, those are damn hot pics of you with your Vette! Excellent. :cool:

hehehe thanks babe! iam testin the waters on this whole naughty side on my site lol

when I asked if we'll see her full naked, I meant if we'll see her just in her members area....or on every site completely nude?:D........Gisele you are for me....the perfect girl...i'm falling in love with ya' babe :*