• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
BAM!!! BFTs on MFC :p best tits ever, miss her bad!!! :love:

ME5MFRI_o.gif
ME5MFTN_o.gif
ME5MFVR_o.gif

ME5MFHT_o.gif
ME5MGF0_o.gif
ME5MGCY_o.gif
You always have the best gifs man - I really want to say a big thank you to all of you keeping this thread alive - really like seeing Gisele eventhough she is retired <3

This one is what I really want to call a missed opportunity...Here you have one of the hottest adult models of our time, at her prime, and then they botched it with a shitty videography and terrible editing. Despite having a good premise (sizzling hot model and thawing ice) the video just doesn't deliver...What a shame.

No wonder G was so pissed with the Got- management and cut them loose as soon as she could. They really could've used better people behind their lenses, IMHO.

https://sexcams-24.com/videos/159276-busty-gisele-ices-her-big-nipples.html?play=true

file1.jpgfile2.jpgfile3.jpg

This one is what I really want to call a missed opportunity...Here you have one of the hottest adult models of our time, at her prime, and then they botched it with a shitty videography and terrible editing. Despite having a good premise (sizzling hot model and thawing ice) the video just doesn't deliver...What a shame.

No wonder G was so pissed with the Got- management and cut them loose as soon as she could. They really could've used better people behind their lenses, IMHO.

https://sexcams-24.com/videos/159276-busty-gisele-ices-her-big-nipples.html?play=true

View attachment 933051View attachment 933052View attachment 933053
I totally agree with you there. All the footage is so shaky and zoomed in strangely that it's no fun to watch the video at all. The people Gisele worked with there did not do her justice at all. Really a shame with such a good setup and a beautiful girl like Gisele. Such a waste of her time and disappointing for her G-Men.

I wish there was a HD video of this, I believe they are two but the ones circulating are so water down quality. :-/
low quality video here look for 2 live Crew Me so horny link

View attachment 939967View attachment 939968View attachment 939969View attachment 939970View attachment 939971
There is one HD-Video form here offical site, but i thinks it is discussed very controversially, because there is a lot of alcohol involved in her appearance as she mentiones in a member chat after here trip to Miami and the way she grinds on that guy does not fit her noble and classy kind. You either hate that performance or love it i guess.

There is one HD-Video form here offical site, but i thinks it is discussed very controversially, because there is a lot of alcohol involved in her appearance as she mentiones in a member chat after here trip to Miami and the way she grinds on that guy does not fit her noble and classy kind. You either hate that performance or love it i guess.
It's a different video, sure thing...The jury is out. 👨‍⚖️

https://www.sexyandfunny.com/watch_video/gisele-wins-a-wet-tshirt-competition_39797.html

pic.jpg

Why was it controversial?

The debate is in this very forum. I believe it was about the fact that she used the "green couch" backdrop over and over again, back when her website updates started to get increasingly delayed and with less original themes than before.

Kind of the beginning of the end of her "G" online adult modelling career, IMO.

The debate is in this very forum. I believe it was about the fact that she used the "green couch" backdrop over and over again, back when her website updates started to get increasingly delayed and with less original themes than before.

Kind of the beginning of the end of her "G" online adult modelling career, IMO.
My gripe at this time was that there was never any 'action' in the member chats, and when there was it was short lived, too much talking, eating, texting or playing with the dog!
I wouldn't have cared less if she sat on the same couch week in week out if the shows were hot 😁
ME7OU2Q_o.gif
ME7OU89_o.gif
ME7OU57_o.gif
...having said that, she did make up for it in other areas at other times, taking the whole of her content over time she's still the GOAT in camgirls 😍

My gripe at this time was that there was never any 'action' in the member chats, and when there was it was short lived, too much talking, eating, texting or playing with the dog!
I wouldn't have cared less if she sat on the same couch week in week out if the shows were hot 😁
ME7OU2Q_o.gif
ME7OU89_o.gif
ME7OU57_o.gif
...having said that, she did make up for it in other areas at other times, taking the whole of her content over time she's still the GOAT in camgirls 😍
I think her mindset was always the member chats were for her to "chat" with members with a little bit of naughty time thrown in. The videos, pics, privates, and MFC were for our naughty fix. I'll admit towards the end, the inconsistent release of all the other content made the lack of action in the member chats harder. It was apparent that after so many years she was running out of ideas and wasn't putting in the same effort to mix things up