• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
It does make me wonder how she would have done now during this current Only Fans Era? 🤔 I think not having all those webmaster issues would have helped out
I don't really think it would have helped much, TBH. She tried Instagram and Snapchat. From Insta, she got her account hacked/cancelled twice. Her Snapchat access was expensive for what it offered, as far as I understand it (all second hand info, so someone more knowledgeable about this can correct me).

Yes, the issues with her webmasters was a big problem, but I think the main one was that she never had a good videographer on her side. Again, all JMHO.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Gisele ❤️ ❤️

(From Holly Randall)

031.jpg
032.jpg
034.jpg
041.jpg
064.jpg
065.jpg

======
053.jpg

The Holly Randall photos of Gisele makes me wish she would have worked with more professional photographers and video people in her career. She was too good of a model to waste almost all of it on material with technical quality that was mediocre at best and that was often bad. I can understand cam shows not being great, but all the other stuff makes one realize that she should of had better people around her.

The Holly Randall photos of Gisele makes me wish she would have worked with more professional photographers and video people in her career. She was too good of a model to waste almost all of it on material with technical quality that was mediocre at best and that was often bad. I can understand cam shows not being great, but all the other stuff makes one realize that she should of had better people around her.
I totally agree with you D, when the Playboy stuff dropped I thought she was headed for the big-time for sure, it seems now looking back either she couldn't or didn't want to take her career to the next level?! :unsure: It's all irrelevant now of course but at least there was some good quality content that came out :cool:
ME1C79W_o.gif
ME1C7BB_o.gif

ME1C7CJ_o.gif
ME1C7DD_o.gif

Last edited:
I totally agree with you D, when the Playboy stuff dropped I thought she was headed for the big-time for sure, it seems now looking back either she couldn't or didn't want to take her career to the next level?! :unsure: It's all irrelevant now of course but at least there was some good quality content that came out :cool:
ME1C79W_o.gif
ME1C7BB_o.gif

ME1C7CJ_o.gif
ME1C7DD_o.gif
It didn't even have to be well known producers she would have had to work with. There were plenty of adult models around the time she worked and even well before Gisele was in her prime that had modest websites with much better video and picture quality. She just needed a better team around her.

Completely agree. She was (is) like a raw diamond, just waiting for the right expert to give her the chance to show her full potential.
In terms of quality, I think we only saw her at 50%, at best. Imagine the possibilities...

That is very true, she was one of a kind. As for another webcam model, I guess it would depend on what you're looking for. I’ve seen a lot of girls when they get popular and busy that it's just not worth the time and effort. Personally after she retired, I really only follow 2 girls.
which 2 other girls?