• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
They are certainly being sneaky, reposting old content as "recent updates". :confused: I guess a one month subscription is still worth it, if one wants to catch up on her material.

Steamy hot video!...Nice dildo action :p:love:

https://fap18.net/xid/38446039/

Picture1.png
Picture2.png
Picture3.png

My dream is to one day find one of her private show videos when she actually came loudly (or at least a very good fake at it..lol).
I do miss those privates, they were always amazing 😥 But I can speak from experience, that they were sometimes kinda quiet and sometimes kinda loud 😁

Well, I guess that leaves the xo website as the only one "active". Who knows for how long, though...:unsure:
yeah, I regret not signing up sooner to get my contact back, ever site that had Gisele videos(lovegisele.com, gotgisele.com, camwithher - Gisele, MFC) are defunct. Only ************ still lives. :(

No one compares to prime time Gisele unfortunately. She was one of a kind.
That is very true, she was one of a kind. As for another webcam model, I guess it would depend on what you're looking for. I’ve seen a lot of girls when they get popular and busy that it's just not worth the time and effort. Personally after she retired, I really only follow 2 girls.

Me neither. Its a shame that this times are gone, but lets not cry because its over, lets smile because it happend 🥰
It does make me wonder how she would have done now during this current Only Fans Era? 🤔 I think not having all those webmaster issues would have helped out