• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
thank you for the info, is the content 1080p like it says on the website?

Depends. If you're watching or downloading the older or the (relatively) new videos. Some are 720p, some 1080p, some are 1500 K, some 3000 K - in WMV, MP4 and for Mobile devices too. I'd do a snip of the page.
But as you can see the Watch Movie, Download drop down boxes -- "Chose Format" -- close up ...

Attachments

• Gisele_AquaGoddess.JPG
    Gisele_AquaGoddess.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
XOGisele is, arguably, her best stance as performer. However, it's a shame that her GotGisele site was taken down so quickly. There is a lot of interesting material from there that can't be easily found now. Same for her very early appearances in CamWithHer.

I used to have a quite a library of G performances a few years back, but it was lost in an unfortunate HD accident...:(

Depends. If you're watching or downloading the older or the (relatively) new videos. Some are 720p, some 1080p, some are 1500 K, some 3000 K - in WMV, MP4 and for Mobile devices too. I'd do a snip of the page.
But as you can see the Watch Movie, Download drop down boxes -- "Chose Format" -- close up ...
how easy is it to cancel if you dont want to renew? is it as difficult as a gym membership?

how easy is it to cancel if you dont want to renew? is it as difficult as a gym membership?
Very easy. If they haven't changed the system, you have an option in the menu under your profile ("modify membership" or something like that) to cancel membership. Just click and accept and it won't renew it. You'll still have access to the site until the next billing cycle date.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member

You can cancel the recurring charges at Epoch or CCBill depending on what payment processor comes up when enrolling. Over at those sites, you would go to a secure area within those sites. You can enter your email address and another form of identification - you need two - (i.e., your membership number, your subscription number, possibly your credit card number (some payment processors like CCBill and Epoch will require the whole number; while at others like Segpay, Verotel, AXS, and Gemma Entertainment (the Evil Angel sites along with Fame Digital, and 21Sextury) may just ask you for the last four numbers. If this was Brazzers for example, Pro-Biller would ask for the first six and last four numbers of the credit card. Of course, as Uchual says better to do the cancellation before the next billing cycle.

Whatever you decide, do not "chargeback" the claim - act like you didn't authorize it. If you do that -- then the webmaster or webmistress can bar you later if you do decide to change your mind and try to re-enroll again. You may be blocked depending on what the webmaster or webmistress decides. Remember, the website has to incur the cost of your membership especially on "charged backed" account subscriptions. They won't like it.

Last edited:
You can cancel the recurring charges at Epoch or CCBill depending on what payment processor comes up when enrolling. Over at those sites, you would go to a secure area within those sites. You can enter your email address and another form of identification - you need two - (i.e., your membership number, your subscription number, possibly your credit card number (some payment processors like CCBill and Epoch will require the whole number; while at others like Segpay, Verotel, AXS, and Gemma Entertainment (the Evil Angel sites and Fame Digital, 21Sextury) may just ask you for the last four numbers. If this was Brazzers for example, Pro-Biller would ask for the first six and last four numbers of the credit card. Of course, as Uchual says better to do the cancellation before the next billing cycle.

Whatever you decide, do not "chargeback" the claim - act like you didn't authorize it. If you do that -- then the payment processor can bar you later if you do decide to change your mind and try to re-enroll again. You may be blocked depending on what the webmaster decides. Remember, the website has to incur the cost of your membership especially on charged backed accounts. They won't like it.
Thank you for the explanation!

...and this one 😁

Do you have a link to that video, i think its like 9 min long, or just for that bit you showed, would be very nice to see it. Ty in advance, and thanks to everyone keeping this thread alive :D Nice to see that there a lot of gisele fans still out there