• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I was going to ask if anyone has noticed she has resurfaced under the name Jess Whitsen?

She has an IMDB page, and a LinkedIn page, website, and Onlyfans, and even a modeling agency with other models joining. She's written several articles and seems like it's with the blessings of the Onlyfans staff, so not sure how it could be a fake?

I've followed the Snapchat and it seems like there is actually new content? But was hesistant to subscribe to her Onlyfans. She specifically says how she has retired from webcam modeling though?

Interesting how typing "Jess Whitsen" into a search engine brings up references to and pics of Gisele. I have no idea if she's reinventing herself again or it's some sort of impersonator. But it is interesting how there are so many references and even a LinkedIn link. :dunno:

BTW, she was just as sexy clothed as nude or posing. :yesyes:

c8dc0dbb8c5e0d891e22d09165473857.jpg

Well, if it is an impersonator, it's a pretty good one. One of the best I've seen, to be honest. I'm not presuming of being a Gisele know-it-all, but I have a pretty good idea of the material she published online, during the span of her career.

I'm tempted now to take the plunge and suscribe to the OnlyFans account, to find out if there's really something new coming out or not...

Well, if it is an impersonator, it's a pretty good one. One of the best I've seen, to be honest. I'm not presuming of being a Gisele know-it-all, but I have a pretty good idea of the material she published online, during the span of her career.

I'm tempted now to take the plunge and suscribe to the OnlyFans account, to find out if there's really something new coming out or not...

...don't do it dude, looks like a complete scam, have you seen how 'shopped the pics of Gisele are?!

"I'm tempted now to take the plunge and suscribe to the OnlyFans account".

Not me. "It absolutely reeks of being a scam." sounds a lot more probable, unfortunately.

I sure understand the impulse to wish it were otherwise though. I DO miss her still. :yoda:

I was thinking the same thing. Plus why would onlyfans sponsor LinkedIn content from a fake model?

But there is a lot of duplicate content from old photoshoots as well...

She says she will be releasing sex vids so it looks exciting but ill wait for a confirmation that it is really her.

Well, I took advantge of the OnlyFans free trial. This is a glorified hoax, and nothing else.

Basically all the photos and videos in the "Jess Whitsen" account are older Gisele material. They just photo shopped out the watermarks and then changed some of the contrast and lighting setting, as well as retouches as eye colour and other tricks of the same sort, in order to appear somehow "different" compared to the original images. The purported blowjob video with a fan, is conveniently cropped so that it's impossible to recognize the facial features of the blonde in it.

On top of that, some ridiculous statements (at least for those of us who've known Gisele for a while) are posted there, like saying that "Jess" RECENTLY came out of the closet and announced to the world her bisexuality, and then such statement is backed up with an ancient pic of Gisele kissing Janessa Brazil, which is at least 10 years old!!!

All in all, a well organised scam.

Well, I took advantge of the OnlyFans free trial. This is a glorified hoax, and nothing else.

Basically all the photos and videos in the "Jess Whitsen" account are older Gisele material. They just photo shopped out the watermarks and then changed some of the contrast and lighting setting, as well as retouches as eye colour and other tricks of the same sort, in order to appear somehow "different" compared to the original images. The purported blowjob video with a fan, is conveniently cropped so that it's impossible to recognize the facial features of the blonde in it.

On top of that, some ridiculous statements (at least for those of us who've known Gisele for a while) are posted there, like saying that "Jess" RECENTLY came out of the closet and announced to the world her bisexuality, and then such statement is backed up with an ancient pic of Gisele kissing Janessa Brazil, which is at least 10 years old!!!

All in all, a well organised scam.

The only way to find out is for her to send a video and show her face and say a name I choose for to say and the date.

Of all of her impersonators over the years this one is the most elaborate, but if you just look at the content its all of Gisele's old videos and photos with the watermarks cut out. The snaps are from when she didn't put text in them identifying them as her xogisele content, because she didn't think people would use them to catfish people at that time. Fake accounts and catfishers have been around since she became super popular when the cam industry boomed. The photos posted on the onlyfans page are absurdly photoshopped, almost comically so. The eye color is changed and her tits and ass have been blown up to ridiculous proportions. At the end of her career she mentioned about getting a reduction not getting enhanced 023.13larger due to back problems. The overly sexual comments and posts on there are so out of character as well. If you were a fan of the real Gisele for any amount of time you, would she was very reserved considering her profession(no boygirl/squirting/anal). The most she ever did was some dirty talk and that she admitted the real thing over toys with no great detail. I think the only reason this one has received as much traction is because she's retired and there is no way to debunk this fake account like she used to in the past.
If I can attach without removal, here's a direct comparison from the only fans page and from the xogisele site(apologies for the scaling, first time attaching images).
sgjw3.PNG
xog3.jpg

Of all of her impersonators over the years this one is the most elaborate, but if you just look at the content its all of Gisele's old videos and photos with the watermarks cut out. The snaps are from when she didn't put text in them identifying them as her xogisele content, because she didn't think people would use them to catfish people at that time. Fake accounts and catfishers have been around since she became super popular when the cam industry boomed. The photos posted on the onlyfans page are absurdly photoshopped, almost comically so. The eye color is changed and her tits and ass have been blown up to ridiculous proportions. At the end of her career she mentioned about getting a reduction not getting enhanced 023.13larger due to back problems. The overly sexual comments and posts on there are so out of character as well. If you were a fan of the real Gisele for any amount of time you, would she was very reserved considering her profession(no boygirl/squirting/anal). The most she ever did was some dirty talk and that she admitted the real thing over toys with no great detail. I think the only reason this one has received as much traction is because she's retired and there is no way to debunk this fake account like she used to in the past.
If I can attach without removal, here's a direct comparison from the only fans page and from the xogisele site(apologies for the scaling, first time attaching images).

56990095.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: