• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Digging into some Playboy archives, these gems surfaced. Our Gisele at 20 years of age. Pre-surgery and looking very nice. She was, and always be one of a kind.

Picture1.jpg
Picture2.jpg
Picture3.jpg

A trip back memory lane...You can tell by looking at these pics that, even before the enhancements, Gisele had the frame and the looks that very, very few women have. Add these to her sweet personality and maturity that she reached a few years later and bingo! You have the perfect recipe for a gal who is just really hard to forget, even if you've only met her through the Internet and who, on top of that, has now retired to the privacy of regular life...

Given her ambitions at the time, she did the right thing going blonde and having those B cup naturals pumped up, though she's always displayed that lively smile and terrific overall torso. Her enthusiasm for her work was always apparent and goes a long way to explain her longevity.

And, despite her getting some minor tats on her hands and wrists, she never stooped to defiling most of that delicious body with ink the way so many women in and out of the glamour modeling business think is mandatory these days. To me that alone is worth quite a bit. :yoda:

http://www.hottystop.com/got-gisele-cowgirl/1.jpg

Now, tell me which of you didn't fall just a little in love with Gisele after seeing this shot? She may be from Houston but seems right at home here.

She didn't do enough of her photo settings with the a rural-themed background, IMO. Country girls like to get it on every bit as much as city girls do you know, and are at least as good at it without all the baggage. :yoda:

You are absolutely right, rkyk. Outdoor themes, urban or rural, are missing big time in Gisele's portfolio. The ones out there are breath taking, though...

b96e10ebbb65cd49cbe23c2698da4394.jpg

7c25914df99f9e02087d732dea6e538c.jpg

11.jpg

1.jpg

http://www.hottystop.com/gisele-palm-tree-cam-with-her/9.jpg

My three favorite settings for images of this magnificent woman are:

1. In or next to a bed that's about to get seriously mussed up (in our imaginations, of course).
2. In water of some kind; a pool, tub or shower. All great places for sex.
3. Outdoors. Fresh air brings out the real horndog out in some broads and I'd bet that she's one of them (for real). :)

Does anyone have her Jess Whitsen Onlyfans blowjob video?

I was going to ask if anyone has noticed she has resurfaced under the name Jess Whitsen?

She has an IMDB page, and a LinkedIn page, website, and Onlyfans, and even a modeling agency with other models joining. She's written several articles and seems like it's with the blessings of the Onlyfans staff, so not sure how it could be a fake?

I've followed the Snapchat and it seems like there is actually new content? But was hesistant to subscribe to her Onlyfans. She specifically says how she has retired from webcam modeling though?

I was going to ask if anyone has noticed she has resurfaced under the name Jess Whitsen?

She has an IMDB page, and a LinkedIn page, website, and Onlyfans, and even a modeling agency with other models joining. She's written several articles and seems like it's with the blessings of the Onlyfans staff, so not sure how it could be a fake?

I've followed the Snapchat and it seems like there is actually new content? But was hesistant to subscribe to her Onlyfans. She specifically says how she has retired from webcam modeling though?

I would steer clear from any of that, at least until a lot more unquestionable info is out confirming it's validity, which I doubt to be real. It absolutely reeks of being a scam.