• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

WWE Diva Ashley Massaro

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
In the midst of my never-ending search for beautiful women yesterday, I stumbled across a news report on a pro wrestling news site. It reported that one of the three remaining WWE Diva contestants had posed nude for Playboy's 50th Anniversary Playmate Hunt back in 2003. As it turns out, Ashley Massaro, the young lady in question, WON the Diva Search last night on Raw.

Now, in the magazine edition in December 2003, she was indeed credited as Ashley Massaro, but apparently got a little nervous about having her name attached to online pics, so she's credited as "Mackenzie Ryan" on the Cyber Club. She had two pics included in the 50th Anniversary online pictorial, but both of those pics, and 13 more, were included in a CGOW pictorial in January 2004. Those pics can be found at this
link (yeah, I know they flipped her name, sup with dat?).

Enjoy!
:wave2:

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Re: New WWE Diva Ashley Massaro

I warmed up to her very early on ... she's gorgeous, and better yet, she has the athleticism to handle becoming a wrestler. Christy is doing a lot better in the ring than I thought she would, and I anticipate Ashley will be even better at it.

Everyone I know has been for Ashley since the beginning. I'm glad she won.

i had her from the beginning, she offered something different then the typical blonde big chested bimbo, although she is blonde and big chested.

voted 4 her every week, glad to see she won

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
She's old news. I saw her first spread for Playboy a while ago. She does look smoking hot with the wet look in the new pics though! BTW a buddy of mine back in the Army saw her call phone number on the diva contest and actually talked to her. I missed that episode:(

Personally I like her older playboy pictures better than the new ones. Maybe it has something to do with the newer ones having the lip rings. At least at Wrestlemania 23 it wasn't, "You've done Playboy, cogradulations, you're the next women's champion".
I hope Maria and Victoria follow in Ashley's footsteps and pose for playboy too.